• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Replacing damaged cannons

Captain Horatio

Landlubber
Alright, so I've been having this problem, I searched everywhere and don't seen to find a solution. Whenever my ship's cannon gets damage, I have 2 or so to replace them, but as it happens, I can't replace, I can add the cannons but the button to "ok" the layout of the ship simply doesn't work, and if I try to close, it just goes back to what it was before.

At first, I thought I was unable only during battles, but it seems it's not the case.

So, any lights on this?

I can only tell you that when that happened to me, i clicked on the added canons with my left mouse first and after on OK. That always worked for me, especially when i was changing the sort of canons.

Where do you change your canon ?! At sea, at docks ?
Are your canon type it's the same that the originals ones ?!

I only change my canons at the docks (but it is the same procedure on sea) because on sea they would give me to much extra weight that i prefer to use for other freight. They are all originals because i only play the Vanilla version.
After i bought new canons i doubleclick on my ships canons in my inventory (F2 on my keyboard) with my left mouse button, so that another smaller window opens up. Then i click on the new bought canons on the left side with my left mouse button again, so that i get them red colored. After i click on "Attach all" and then on "OK". Now all canons should be added, doesn´t matter if they are different ones then before or not.
One thing should be known: You can only add a canon size till the maximum (your inventory shows it) that your ship can handle. Bigger or heavier ones are not possible!

Last edited:
Back