• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nelsonliang

Master Mariner
Can anyone give me an in-sign how is the reputation suppose to gain?? I got the tittle of Ordinary Monster.
Things that i did:
1/ I only attack Spanish ships and pirates, capture the captains and have them ransom, enslave its crew.
2/ I don't do ransom quest when asked by random sailor
3/ I smuggled goods but so far never got caught
4/ Help governor find his ring
5/ Help the madam in brothel
6/ Kill jungle bandit quest from governor

How can i change it into a good guy reputation?

1/ I think this is a basic reputation deterionator. Enslaving captured ships' crew affects your renown badly.
3/ I think that even not get cought, your renown still suffers. Not sure about that though. Whenever I tried selling to smugglers, I always got cought.

1. you kept the crew as slaves, i always set em free in lifeboats.
2. get caught smuggling on the beach by the 3-4 soldiers, fight and kill them then go to your ship DO NOT fight the other ships, just run, it doesnt effect you much on that part.

don't, that will undermine your Authority. Just capture the captain, release crew in lifeboats, and later release the captain (showing mercy). Also, help with church mission

I'm still playing as before, enslave crews and ransom captain. My authority this top but my reputation is still only "Ordinary Monster". I've sunk hundreds of Spanish and pirate ships, enslaved thousands of crew, ransomed hundreds of captain and sacked 3 Spanish towns. I didn't destroy forts because i don't have any cannon on board my ship to maximize cargo space for loots.

I've been gathering around 100 32-pounders cannons so i can equip a squadron of 7 Heavy Galleons for more devastating raid on Spanish colonies. Thank to the bounty that Spain put on my head, my crews always in top condition for any kind of fight.

Back