• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REQ] PoTC - Blackbeards ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like formally request the creation of the new Pirates of the caribbean movie ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge. I don't know if this helps but i would like see th QAR in game.

Use the black pearl as a base to start with as i would think that would be easier than modelling a new one completely.

The model needs to match the movie as close as possible, as much details possible please.

The textures should look just as close as the movie and so they should be dark and eerie.
When sailing at night the huge window at the back should glow with a red tint.

The sails need to be bigger than the pearls but not too big.

Also is it actually possible add the hanging crewmen from the masts?

The blueprint posted in storm engine modelling looks brilliant, obviously not all the detail is there but, i expect that will be added while it's being developed

I would like formally request the creation of the new Pirates of the caribbean movie ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge. I don't know if this helps but i would like see th QAR in game.

Use the black pearl as a base to start with as i would think that would be easier than modelling a new one completely.

The model needs to match the movie as close as possible, as much details possible please.

The textures should look just as close as the movie and so they should be dark and eerie.
When sailing at night the huge window at the back should glow with a red tint.

The sails need to be bigger than the pearls but not too big.

Also is it actually possible add the hanging crewmen from the masts?

The blueprint posted in storm engine modelling looks brilliant, obviously not all the detail is there but, i expect that will be added while it's being developed

a) The mods are freeware. EXPECTING others to invest their time to do the things you want, to meet your expectations, fulfil your dreams, then just hand them over to you is not a good thing to do.
b) Open your hands and be thankful for anything others invest their time in. If unhappy with the results, there is still the "Read the Foggy Manual and do it yourself" Method.

Its all written in the sticky topics above. all the tools, and some good tutorials to guide you.
Much more satisfying, too.

:yes

Ship requests should go in the Storm engine forums since thats where the ship modelers hang out. I was going to redirect this thread to that forum, but I see there already is an ongoing PoTC/Real QAR thread going on, so therefore, please continue the discussion in that thread.

The Queen Anne's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back