• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REQ] Sword of Triton

Kira

Landlubber
Has the sword of Triton been added to the game yet?
here is a pic of her hope someone gives it a go!

Sword+of+Triton+final-web.jpg

and a full view

Sword+of+Triton-01.jpg

I would like it to be added in the near future, I would love this sword.
Also to save the trouble of making a separate topic.

is anyone working on a black beard characters, sorry this is the only reference image i could find of the full outfit lol
10459607-1306153249-617363.jpg

Didn't Damski have a half-finished Blackbeard character in the works? He sometimes still drops by and occasionally posts a new model. But that averages about one a year these days.

We have a "Sword of Triton" ability for the Queen Anne's Revenge in the PotC Build Mod, but not the actual item.

Didn't Damski have a half-finished Blackbeard character in the works? He sometimes still drops by and occasionally posts a new model. But that averages about one a year these days.

We have a "Sword of Triton" ability for the Queen Anne's Revenge in the PotC Build Mod, but not the actual item.

Yeah, I think he was but I don't know the status of it, and you're right, it's about one a year and we already got a new Hector Barbossa model this year. :onya

You've done it! Very nice. :onya

So what are you going to do with it now? :wp

Please do. Or attach it to a forum post here if it isn't too large.

Back