• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Request to assist on project

ChillGamer

HoO Team Member
Quest Writer
Provisional
Promotion
I have some knowledge of C++, I would need to refresh myself but should not take long, also have alittle java experience. Am willing to learn to use CryEngine SDK so that I may help with programming and other aspects of the game. Could also help with questing writing and scripting. Would also like to help with promoting the game.

In short I would like to help in the following areas: Programming, Quest Writing and Promoting/Advertising.

Welcome! I will send you a PM with my Skype info in it and we can get together to assess your programming experience and interests and hopefully find a project components that will be fun for you to contribute to. Great to have you aboard!

Hi ChillGamer, I've added you to the Provisional group so you can post in our Work in Progress forum. :)

If you want to get into writing, send a PM to @Luke McReady for details.
With regards to promoting the game, please have a look at this forum to see what we're currently doing and where you could help.

HECK YEAH!!!
'nother Jawjian is en da house! Welcome bubba I'd be glad to get'cha in the writin' team. Just shoot me a holler on the PMs an' we'll get to fixin' you a spot on this Lil operation right'chere quick-fast-an'-inna-hurry.

And for all of you that had trouble reading that.

Heck yes!!!!
Another Georgian is here! Welcome friend. I'll be more than happy to speak with you concerning the writing team. Just contact me with a PM, and we will get you started quickly.

Sorry, I'm not alone here anymore and got all Excited. Lol :pirates

Last I heard he was hangin round with that good-fer-nuthin' bobby-Joe and his Girlfriend Billy-Jean

Sorry didnt get back with anyone last week. I am having a bit of computer trouble at the moment. Son dropped a drink on it and well she runs but she anit happy. Getting this sorted out Tuesday and should be ready to start message and getting in touch. Also after taking a look at my knowledge and how I have lacked their in with my programming for the past 4 years I would like to put more interest in the Quest writing and promotion of the game for the time being til I can bring my programming up to a suitable understanding. Thank you for allowing me to join this project and look forward to getting started.

Nothing like jumping back into the code to get back in the groove. I haven't programmed C++ in about 6 years so it was a bit of adjustment for me too. Now I have a problem in my normal code for work of not sticking semi colons at the end of all of my lines, doh!

Depending on where y'all are, I am in North Florida (Panama City area) and we see the replica Columbus ships here once or twice a year.

Imma bout an half an hour from Brunswick, and an hour 45 from Savannah. Lol ships all the time sail into Savannah.

Back