• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Retarded Mutiny Problem

Dreadlord

Landlubber
Hey everyone, I've been playing through no problems for a while. Then suddenly my 4 ship fleet had a mutiny. This was fine I quickly boarded and made sure I had an officer to recapture it, however it won't let me recapture it. I have more than half crew so thats not the problem. I was wondering if anyone knows why. This is the biggest ship in the fleet and I'm the fastest ship in my fleet. losing either is a big blow, anyone know a way around it? I don't think my previous save owns the ship. Since it was 1 fight ago that I captured it.

What size ship are you trying to capture Dreadlord? You have to make sure that you have minimum crew requirements for both the ship your trying to recapture, and the one you are currently using plus of course the free officer. One thing I would suggest, if you have a save either just before you boarded the ship or before the mutiny started, try transferring crew from your other two ships and get as many as you can on board your ship before the fight.

Indeed, all of that is needed, plus the officer you put in command of the ship has to have a high enough leadership skill to command the size of ship you are giving him if I remember correctly.

Cap'n Drow

Back