• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Reward part 7- Ladder problem

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
I am in Church Choir room. Had the ladder and have to place it on chest to reach the small chest. But it's not working. On pressing F3, right hand pick it up but when I press F3 for second time nothing happening(only hik sound). Tried several times.

After you have picked up the stiletto in the high chest use it on the cupboard to the right.
Pick up the oilbottle and use it on the chest under the ladder.
Now you can remove the ladder with F3.

My problem is I can't reach to that high chest(where stiletto is). I have the ladder but I'm unable to put it on right place. In front of big chest, on pressing F3, my right hand picking up the ladder but when I press F3 for second time nothing happening(only hik sound). Cant place the ladder.

Strange, it worked for me today. Again I can only hint you about:
cheatmode on (internalsettings.h at the end)
new game
talk to the head in the start cabin and choose church choir part

It's a bug, I am quite sure. I tried this today from beginning of reward part 7. Same thing and discover a new problem.

1. I picked up ladder from large cupboard.
2. Ladder is in my left hand side means right hand will use it(F3+F3).
3. Go in front of big chest, a hand sign or chest sign appear.
4. On pressing F3, right hand picking up the ladder. By pressing F3 for second time nothing happens, only 'hik' sound.
5. On pressing 'E' right hand placed the ladder to left side(just like blade).
6. I go to the Church and come back again to choir room.
7. There is a ladder placed on the big chest to big cupboard. But I have the ladder with me(in my left side). What the second ladder come from??
8. I again go in front of big chest, pressed F3, a dialog appeared "the lock is to rusty......."(this dialog belong to big chest). On pressing 'E' my right hand picked up ladder again and pressing F3 for second time nothing happens, only 'hik' sound (same like before).
9. There is no 'leg' sign appear anywhere near to the chest.

I tried this today from beginning of reward part 7. I'm in level 51. I attached some screen shot & save file.

Attachments

• screen shot.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 309
  • -=Player=- Jamaica.rar
    698.5 KB · Views: 269
  • system.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 275
  • compile.log
    20.8 KB · Views: 266
  • error.log
    116 bytes · Views: 268
Ok, the best I can come up with is this:

Download and install Build 3.3 wip code and install it (over a 3.2).

Don't change anything either in internalsettings or elsewhere except turn cheatmode on.

New game, Blackbeard's head alternative 14) Church Choir room etc.

When you got the ladder: one F3 to "draw" the ladder, another F3 to place it.

It works for me every time today (just tried it again). It has always worked in the earlier versions too.

Ok, I reinstall the game and after a 3rd try it's a success. But in 2nd try funny thing happened, I had 6 ladder in inventory. See the screen shot. Important thing is it's over and I am now in pirates church and have a new problem again, which is in new thread. Pls see it. I am stuck in there.

Attachments

• ladder.rar
    645.3 KB · Views: 254
Ok, I have found what caused the ladder problem.
1) There was a writing mistake
2) It was possible to press F3 again (before the first commando was finished) and that was the case
for most cases in the choir room.

I have fixed both points now.

Back