• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug runtine error

Ryan Shockey

Thunder
Banned
i think i got the Mod GOF to work it just when i go in it wont let know because it says runtime error the app. has asked runtime to terminate it in an unusual way please contact the APP's support team for more info what does this mean can someone help

It means that the mod hasn't been installed correctly because you shouldn't get that message at all.

This is the last time I am asking you this, we are not mind readers, if you want our help you will provide this information. You have posted many many problem threads and we have done our best to help you even though you have given us hardly any information at all.

What version of Windows is your operating system XP, Vista or 7? 32 bit or 64?

What is your video card? Try this little program HERE if you can't figure it out yourself.

What directory do you have the game installed to?

If you sincerely need help then you really need to provide those answers. If you continue to post problem threads without providing them, I will ban you, you are done wasting our time.

i followed your instructions and did it all over again but i got this so i don't know what i am going to do

like i said i'm only 16 and i'm autistic, i never in my life worked with PC GAMES so i don't know how to work them

I suggest you read my post above mate.

To install GOF 1.2 all you have to do is install Age Of Pirates 2 (needs to be a fresh install) if you are doing as i said, and thats created a folder on the desktop and named it "games" and then copied the folder Age Of Pirates 2" out of the install directory then just copy a fresh version and delete the one from the folder "Games". Extract GOF 1.2 (this will take a while) when its finished you will end up with a folder called "GOF 1.2 Full Release Version 1.0". Open this folder and copy all thats in it (while holding the left mouse button down, move your mouse over everything in side so it highlights it and then release the left mouse key) press CTRL + C or right click and select copy. Now open your folder "Games" and then open the folder "Age Of Pirates 2" and either press CTRL + V or right click and select paste.

At some point you will be asked if you wish to overwrite the files and then again for the folders, select yes to all for both options and wait for this to finish. This can take 10 or so minutes so may aswell go and make yourself a drink or get something to eat. When its finished start Age Of Pirates 2, job done.

Edit:
My bad, didn't realise you was autistic.

Installing GOF is easy when you know how, if i could record from the desktop i would do a video and put it on youtube for you to watch.

Back