• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Russian Build

Wow, that's interesting! Looks like they managed to get it translated; and a pretty recent version too!
Maybe we should get in touch with them so we can post their translation publicly as a language pack.

And I thought my translation will be first. But Russians are able to do everything to improve their beloved series.;):D

Yup, they are quite enthusiastic on it, aren't they? :cheeky
Wished we had their amount of good people to work on this stuff.

That's awesome! It's great to see them enjoying our work in their own language. :dance

Would you care to see if you can contact the Russian modders who worked on this?
Perhaps notify them of the soon-to-be-released Beta 3 as well. And let them know we're willing to answer any questions they might have.

Possibly, though I already have a lot to do.
Seems I'd have to either sign up on their forum to speak to the modders themselves, or contact the forum admin, the former probably being the best option.

I actually meant to ask that to fjx, since he found it in the first place. :oops:

Thanks for giving me such a honorable role, but I'm afraid I have tu refuse because I hardly even know basic Russian words. I can read the letters and their language sounds very similar to Polish, so I can quite understand what they are writing, but communication is a bit outta my range for now, sorry.
P.S. Now I'm learning Russian in High School, maybe I'll be better.:facepalm

As if we DO know Russian. They were able to translate from English to Russian,
so I'm sure the people who worked on that DO understand English one way or another. :cheeky

Well, I tried to sign up at Corsairs-harbour.ru but when I log in, nothing happens (yes, I have done the confirmation through email). Maybe I failed something, I gave up for now, have more important things to do. Instead of supporting their translation, I should focus on my own, right? :)

Back