• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Sail colors on world map

fjx

Promotion
Storm Modder
I just want to know what all sail colors on world map mean in AOP2. I'm talking only about these specific, not common (these with nation sails).
Purple sails frigate - enemy ship from important quest (non-repeatable quest)
Orange sails galleon - ememy ship from random quest (repeatable)
Green sails frigate - friendly ship from random quest
Pirate sails man-o-war - It has national sails, but is only one of a kind, Flying Dutchman
Yellow sails man-o-war - Golden fleet
White (gray) sails frigate - your ship
Red sails man-o-war - :shrug I've never seen any and I don't know.
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG SOMEWHERE!
Thanks in advantage. fjx

interesting - didn't know that happens. So if im looking for a ship on a shipyard mission they might show up obviously on the world map?

As far as I know, the shipyard missions are only to steal plans from other shipyard, but if you mean a port controller quest, then the ship you're looking for will spawn on world map near the colony where you got the quest and it will have green sails, yes. Hope this helps.

yes thats what i meant - wow, never knew that. ive been asking in other port controllers to see their log - i just assumed thats how it was finished.

thanks.

thanks - just saw i was way off on the 'find the pirate ship' quests too - they're just outside the port!

Back