• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released San Felipe 1690

The Christianus Sixtus from what I understand was the basis for the Trinity from pirates of the burning sea.
Interesting! Well, if we can't get their model, then a scratch-built one would be brilliant.

By the way, there's no need to post three times in a row; it's better to edit your original post, sometimes. ;)

Hmmm..yes..Good Point there. I THOUGHT I had too many posts. I usually have trouble with making huge wall's of text that tended to annoy people just as much. Well..I'm sure I'll get it right...eventually. :onya

Anyhow if we end up needing to make a scratch Trinity I have the plans in my FTP folder. Heck you guys can even use my own PotBS ship's paint scheme that I've also uploaded pics of to my FTP as a base if need be as a couldn't find an actual painted model or color picture of the actual Christianus Sixtus.

P.S.
Good Lord! according to his profile good ole SeaNorris hasn't been on since the 11th of march. :shock

Hear she is in CoAS. Very nice work mate!
me.gif

SanFilipe.jpg

2. Soleil Royal for the french.
Not any more. That ship was scrapped a while ago. Shame, though. :j3
Don't forget the US; they have the repainted Victory, too.

I see what you mean, but you have to consider the time periods.
For example, Victory is relevant to Britain during the last few periods, but not the first few, so a stock manowar fills that gap.
That is, it fills the gap when 100-gun ships are introduced.

So as far as I'm concerned, the stock manowars still have a purpose at the moment.
I think they haven't had extra details added yet, but if necessary, I could do that to liven them up a bit... ;)

don forgot the U.S. Ship of the line Pennsylvania
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Pennsylvania-ship-of-the-line-Currier-Ives.jpeg

There are no longer any working download links for this ship. It is included in the Build 14 mod pack for PotC and I think it's also in the GOF mod for CoAS, so you can still acquire it in either of those games.

Which game/mod are you trying to get this ship for?

It's already included in the latest PotC Build Mod, and I believe it's also in the latest AoP2:GOF mod.

In PotC you can encounter this ship in Spanish fleets during some of the earlier time periods (playing either the Assassin, Bartolomeu or Tales of a Chevalier storylines).
I'm not sure if this ship is included in the GOF Eras mod.

Back