• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

personaly i upload every screens from all my games including potc build mods on steam (id: _AGENTADWINNER ) i have much like 400 minimum per game, i screen every interesting details and situations or secrets :)

I had been sailing in the 1500s, but with a new install I'm back in the Hawk storyline and keep seeing this frigate. It appears to be very well built with little flickering.
frigate.jpg

It's a joy to see that ship appearing in the game. :D

I see some things on that frigate that I'm currently trying to duplicate on another ship.

New CPU really makes a difference. This is a 10 ship battle about to begin and still getting the max 60 fps. Only lots of smoke slowed it down.
ten ship battle.jpg

yes CPU have a big point in this game

i had luck some months ago and sailed to an island with more than 20 ships around including a big battle between 14 of them (+ the 6 near island costs, no lag, just epic rp moment :) hoist the flag !

That fog almost has an eerie look to it. :cool

On a side note, it seems the belfry on that fluyt needs to be moved. The bell is nearly completely hidden inside the mast.

Eh? There are so many things wrong with those ships I never noticed that. Been thinking about redoing the yards. The tops are too big.

Who says there are no big ships in POTC? Seven 1st rates in a line. I picked up a frigate without firing a shot from my peashooters.
Seven 1st rates.jpg

Woah! That's a lot of big ships in one place. Is that the San Felipe on the right side? Those oversized Manowar monsters seem to dwarf the poor thing.

The last two on the end of the line are the San Felipe. It is a Portagee war fleet and those are big muthas.
Big Mutha.jpg

I use Fraps to show FPS, take screenies, and 30 second videos.
A fluyt approaching a derelict hulk.
fluyt and hulk.jpg

Wow, an invisible hull! They must have run out of invisible paint for the masts. xD

Ya, that gives new meaning to the term "ghost ship".

I'm liking sailing as a French Fry. Lots of variety. Here is a Spanish treasure galleon, a French warship, and a Dutch frigate.
three ships.jpg

Back