• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

rainbow , purdy rainbow.
Rainbow.jpg

Yeah the jackass bark was a rely nice ship i was not expecting it to be as good as it was and grew quite atached too it playing the Bartolomeu storyline i sure miss it now as i seem to be playing musical chairs with ships at the moment adventuring through the storyline haha

Fleet_2.jpg Fleet.jpg Relentless_Vs_Sovereign.jpg The battle of Cozumel - the Relentless (flagship) and the Revenge taking the fight to the British Relentless_Vs_Sovereign.jpg
- the Sovereign of the Seas might out gun and outnumber my crew but we managed to beat them into submission and this was our prize:

Relentless_Vs_Sovereign.jpg Fleet.jpg

your brave to go full broadside with that monster haha:duel:

Last edited:
It actually paid off as they had already fired a broadside - so I softened it up with a few broadside's of grape as well and took a broadside (nearly got all of my cannons with that one) then boarded :ship

did you keep your ship or did you just take the prize then scuttle her ?

allso wooden cannon

wud.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked in GMViewer and it looks good there. It looks like you have a missing or very old texture in your install. It is probably either dec1 or desk.
caravel1 deck.jpg

its probably just some weirdness on my end i found it amusing doesnt happen on any other ship i dont think , i am on the beta 3.3 though my base game comes from the original disc (still have the receipt haha) i dont know if there are any updates i missed :wp

Odd indeed; I just checked and that cannon looks correct on my end as well.

Ayup. I started a new game, the Assassin but free play from the start and just acquired a caravel latina and the swivel gun is fine.

So try this one first. It goes in POTC--->resource--->textures--->ships and let it overwrite the existing one. If that doesn't fix it I will post the next one.

Attachments

• dec1.tga.tx.zip
    588.8 KB · Views: 91
no luck with that one either, truly its ok you dont have to worry about it i am not fussed about it i just thought it was amusing though i rely appreciate the help :D

its probably just sompthing to do with my system it can be an enigma at times even to me

I kept both ships but ended up berthing my fleet (aside from the Pearl) after taking Port au Prince (because why not) and set my old first mate as Governor as my new first mate is Danielle and I thought it would be a fitting retirement plan for her. So the French hate me - I have the fastest ship in the Caribbean and a fleet waiting for me to relaunch them - seriously thinking of turning pirate ;).

Also good luck trying to use that cannon :p

I got one , disembarked from my ship then when i loaded in on the dock i shot forward like i had been catapaulted and when i turned around there must have been 12 freeekin people with their swords drawn coming for me now luckily i traveled at the time with a 7 man guard and the town guards helped out but i was the only survivor (this is an old shot from before i changed the spanish models back to early exp)
altercation.jpg

and that allso did not work sorry just to doubble check i put it in I:\Pirates\RESOURCE\Textures\Ships

Back