• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

Nothing anymore. I used to watch them now and then along with others, but for some reason no matter which video program I use, they no longer work. Haven't for over a year.

metalcannon.jpg

Oh, so all our cannons need to be metal now? Bitches...​

*on the world map* french battle fleet.. hmm i wonder what that is

eep.jpg

Oh.. oh dear calypso full sail any other way but towards that

Turn 'round n' fight, they're only Frenchies, you can overtake them easily, use pirates as meatshields if you're THAT afraid to get additional holes in your ship.

if you were my officer you would be getting a raise !

buuuuut back to the lives of my crew it takes two volleys from just one of those monsters to send me down for tea with Davey Jones :boom:

Hey, those French Fries aren't so bad. I wuz sailing along in me 3 fleuts and came across a battle. 5 French ships against 2 Spanish ships. After they softened it up I boarded the Treasure Galleon and then the Heavy Battle Galleon surrendered. I had to transfer cargo and scuttle my fleut to take her.
So now I have the San Martin built in 1579 and the San Felipe built in 1625.
Beta3 2014-08-23 21-39-52-77.jpg

There always have been rats in the game. I think that is just a really clever screenshot. ;)

Back