• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

I changed that last week to high performance power mode.. it also helps with other games; especially in the reloading part.
Other than that.. it could be possible when i gave laptop for recent repairs the bastard took something out..
happened to me before 6 years with an illegal albanian who charged me 50% less than regular shops.. took the good parts and replaced with crap ones :mad:

siroco-jpg.25725

Pirates have just ambushed the nice new Castell Friedrichsburg, specifically the Spanish version.

Within two weeks from now, we will have the public release of Build 14 Beta 4. As usual, I'll write a release article for that which contains screenshots.
So if anyone has any nice Beta 4 ones to share, post them here and I may include them in the promotional article.

Of course the main focus will be on the new features as described in the feature list, though "generally pretty ones" can always be put to use as well.
And @Hylie Pistof's "new desktop" above is a definite MUST! :woot

Ok, here is my new desktop. I took this screenie last week as it shows the sun on the water very well and it also shows the island appearing out of the mist well. The surf line is clearly visible.
POTC4_2016_03_14_05_20_03_573.jpg

Ok, here is my new desktop. I took this screenie last week as it shows the sun on the water very well and it also shows the island appearing out of the mist well. The surf line is clearly visible.
You really make nice ones! :woot

Dammit! They had better be nice considering the loot I've dumped into this rig.

Actually there has been little to no improvement in graphics for me for 3 years or so. All of the effort has been to make POTC run better. The first half of 2013 was a very good time but then performance went steadily downhill until just the last few months, and now it runs better than ever.

i just found out that the F8 doesn't take screenshots perfectly i have water problems with all of my screenshots take a look here
seadogs2_0014.jpg seadogs2_0015.jpg seadogs2_0020.jpg seadogs2_0023.jpg seadogs2_0028.jpg

i just found out that the F8 doesn't take screenshots perfectly i have water problems with all of my screenshots take a look here
Indeed as @ColonelKetchup30 suggests as well, I always use "PrintScreen" and then Paste in Paint.

Though I use Windowed mode to do that, which works perfectly fine for me.
Plus that allows me to Alt+Tab in and out of the game, make a new screenshot, then repeat.
With fullscreen mode I would need to restart the whole game after each screenshot. :facepalm

Make the game run in full screen and use print screen button

Indeed as @ColonelKetchup30 suggests as well, I always use "PrintScreen" and then Paste in Paint.

Though I use Windowed mode to do that, which works perfectly fine for me.
Plus that allows me to Alt+Tab in and out of the game, make a new screenshot, then repeat.
With fullscreen mode I would need to restart the whole game after each screenshot. :facepalm
ooohhhh!!! i see i used full screen while hitting F8 but i'll do what you said don't mind ALT-TAB so yeah thanks for the info
now is the time to go to the 1st rate :ship:aar:aar

That one is incredible, @Legendary_Spider!
Is it a brand new one made with B14 Beta 4? It reminds me of something you did before....

By the way, I've got to admit I like the animated GIF in your signature.
It looks very good plus it showcases the "Cursed Pearl fog" that I added so many years ago! :cheeky

That one is incredible, @Legendary_Spider!
Is it a brand new one made with B14 Beta 4? It reminds me of something you did before....

By the way, I've got to admit I like the animated GIF in your signature.
It looks very good plus it showcases the "Cursed Pearl fog" that I added so many years ago! :cheeky

And that's with the Intel fix. Lol. Yup. I just took that a few days ago. I also have the ENB installed.

Last edited:
Back