• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

screenshots thread

i wonder if i would get a visit from the english govt over my weapons cache???
start2013-01-1418-47-42-52_zpsc41d2e28.png

something that has been bugging me for a while since i did the mods: the blue crystal skulls, you collect 3 and they help with wisdom, navigation and 1 other now they're worthless and back before i upgraded they were even hard to find, now i find them almost left and right in some ports
start2013-01-2119-57-58-44_zps892bccd4.png

this is so frustrating,....why have a battle group @ all if they dont do a damn thing that you tell them!!! i told my ship the concord (circled) to board the ship in front of me as i was already dealing with one, it sat there and let its sails get shot to hell cept for 1 mast like mine. they dont attack, they dont board, when you tell them to sail away they stay and get sunk.
:thumbsdown2 :boom:
start2013-01-2623-08-59-70_zps212f81b5.png

Hola a todos, perdon que envie este mensaje, pero estoy publicando en los temas mas recientes para poder recibir una ayuda si es posible....tengo un problema en el GoF 1.2, que cuando cambio las velas a cualquier color, luego voy a repararlas a algun astillero y vuelven a ser blancas, las velas del barco, no mantienen su color después de repararlas....es un BUG, ¿me pueden ayudar a arreglarlo o si hay algún parche para solucionarlo?..........actualmente tengo dentro del juego el mod GoF 1.2 full released + GoF 1.2 Patch 1.0........quisiera una ayuda por favor (help me). Thanks

FRAPS just doesn't make as good of screenshots as what MK puts up. So what are you using to make these great shots MK? Please share. I wants it

Americans instead of pirates , yes that makes more sense... about these two im gonna say the left one is Dr.House and the right one Barry Corbin ?

Looks very nice! glad to see America finally coming into GOF. :onya Definitely better graphics than POTC! Interesting paint scheme on the Prince de Neufchatel.

For some reason PDN looks way narrower than in the WIP screenshots, and in her plans. Am I just seeing things?
I know that the transom was wider than that, and that the square fores'l was approximately three times her beam. The WIP's in the PDN thread looked right, from memory.

CA- Any chance of releasing versions of Hebe, Hassan Bradshaw, and Revolutionnaire for era 3?

I'll try to have at least part of the Hannah upgrade done for some upcoming version, at least. The rigging shouldn't take long if my schedule lightens up, and I'm half way done with the deck work.

Well the PDN is an extremely long and narrow ship, I don't think the model has changed, I certainly didn't change anything of that nature at any stage. o_O It could be the monitor? I know when I got a new wide monitor everything looked stretched ingame, not sure if a similar effect could carry over into screenshots though.
With the Hannah, definitely follow the Harold Hahn plans as close as you can, even if it means adding tricky details. For example the transom on the current model looks nothing like it should.

As for the Hebe, Hassan Bashaw, and the Revolutionnaire- maybe I can get them into POTC soonish, and from there they can get into COAS. I don't currently have the files for any of them on my laptop, or even Maya 5. :eek: So I have to wait a few weeks till I go home for spring break to move them to my laptop. My brig had half of her sails complete when I left for college at the end of summer, so hopefully I'll have something to show in a reasonable amount of time. I've been spending all my modding time on reworking the Hebe for Hearts of Oak. High detail is a lot more engaging to work on ;) But I will get all my storm engine ships ingame.

Definitely better graphics than POTC!
Except for the fog and Japanese-cartoon-style characters. :p (Though MK has done a great job with Eras.)

For some reason PDN looks way narrower than in the WIP screenshots, and in her plans. Am I just seeing things?
I think that's the special camera view MK sometimes uses to take screenshots, which seems to distort the image slightly.

I've been spending all my modding time on reworking the Hebe for Hearts of Oak. High detail is a lot more engaging to work on ;)
What, no pics? :wp

Back