• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

screenshots thread

k got a few questions!!! (screenshots/vid) provided
1. i ran into an english expedition of 7 ships, 1 class 1 MoW, 3 class 2's, 3 class 3's and i had sailed past one of the class 3's and boarded/captured the rest and set them to attack the class 3 i had sailed past earlier, so i could capture the big boys (MoW's), then i turned my attention to the class 3, well my other ships never fired on it, it seemingly ran like a blockade of them to get me, i had to board it, and was killed several times before i was abel to get out the engagement. why didnt they fire and fire, and fire to either knock the sails off or destory the ship, they just sailed around and did nothing. (see screenshots)
2. how come my ship didnt have my riflemen when i had over 1000 weapons on board and 158 crewmen during the class 3 boarding end? i had to deal with 4 english riflemen (see vid)
3. how can a class 1 MoW with 1814 rounds of powder keep firing on me when it should've run out, and the other battleship without powder almost fire on me right as i got up to boarding it? (see screenshots)
start 2013-04-17 22-26-12-75.jpgstart 2013-04-18 03-09-47-75.jpgstart 2013-04-18 03-09-56-21.jpg

major cannon bug found....i lost some cannons in a ship to ship battle and when i went to fix 'em i could remove over 15,000 cannons, WTH??!!!! vid to follow in bug post.
start 2013-04-20 03-09-35-29.jpg

question, does anyone supply their officers (their fighters) with the muskets? if so, how much do you give them, (meds/bullets)?
start 2013-04-23 17-47-52-10.jpg

i thought in the game the money didnt weigh anything? i was overloaded, when i took class 2 "Shark", and it wouldnt let me take the $$$ unless i unloaded some of my stuff i had on me like a sword, or one of the trinkets that i wasnt goin to get much for. on the last screenshot, ive never had my hull blasted that bad before.
start 2013-04-27 03-13-29-79.jpgstart 2013-04-27 03-13-32-11.jpgstart 2013-04-27 04-05-29-09.jpgstart 2013-04-27 04-16-38-52.jpgstart 2013-04-27 04-19-02-52.jpg

These games look SO much better with high quality ship models and fancy texture work! :woot

Don't overreact, mate. He's just asking whether POTEHO took it from you or whether you took it from POTEHO.
So you took it from POTEHO with permission and with due credit; that is fine, is it not?

I have done more to promote POTEHO on PA! than any other member and have never made it a secret where I got a bunch of my new content from - just as I openly stated that I took ships, weapons and characters from SOFS and POTC/NH.
Very, very true. And nobody here who knows you would claim any dishonesty on your part. :no

another failed attempt on my part to encourage people to participate and contribute instead of constantly lurking in the ether.
It was a valiant effort. But encouraging participation is EXCEEDINGLY difficult. I know it very well, having tried it myself in the past many, many times.
The success level has always been disappointing. But at least we make a point of trying. Unfortunately, that is all we can do... :shrug

i always looked forward to MK's screenshots, especially to see what new was coming out when the mods are finished. rencently i just got FRAPS upgrade, where i dont have paint pix anynmore i have the JPEG/JPG pix and have unlimited video time which i love cuz i record most of my gameplays and add them to youtube. granted im not tech savy, just figured out how to do the annotations on youtube. thanx MK for your screenshots and videos.
:cheers :bow:drunk

ModernKnight, I had no intention of harming or accusing you of anything. In my post i wrote that I'm not against using such models. My ONLY intention was to ask you if you took it from POTEHO or devs from you. And I can give you my word that I didn't know the answer. And sorry, but I coudn't read any of your readmes cause I haven't installed even the Basic AOP2, I was just watching this thread. I think you're honest person and I greatly appreciate your work and will be playing GOF Eras when it's released. And I must add that your reaction surprised me quite a lot (at SOME Polish forums people show no respect to others, but I find PiratesAhoy! a forum where people are helpful and polite:onya , I've never encountered such a great and professional forum.) I think I've explained everything. Sorry for my English. Greetings. fjx
P.S. Was I the reason you deleted your screenies?:(If so, then sorry.

:(
K im getting a little annoyed with CoAS! im up to a 24 rank on Jack Abubrey and already have a class 2 Posidein ship, but one thing i never can seem to find is the Newtonian Telescope, i check every ship chest and all bodies during boardings, but very rarely do i find one, just like the Rat God, i guess you only get it in the spanish quest along with the Katana sword, this is actually the only reason the game sux. a telescope you hardly ever get, along with rat god/katana you dont get unless you do a quest.
:thumbsdown2:nogood
start 2013-05-27 20-03-18-26.jpg

If you post a link to it...? :wp

im not serious, i was then i changed mind. due to the fact my youtube has nothing to do with pirate's or this website :facepalm

not relevant, but are they cheat's/developer so that i can quickly test thing's in game,? for AOP GOF.?

How about me posting a PotC screenshot? Well that make you happy...? :rolleyes:

Back