• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved "Screwface_functions.c" problem

Eskhol

Sailor Apprentice
Hi,

I was playing yesterday and noticed something was wrong with the game, it felt a bit laggy and then started crashing after 20 minutes playing. Now it won't even start because of a runtime error in "engine.exe"

I checked the error log and it says there's a duplicate variable name: chr in Screwface_functions.c

That is strange because I haven't done anything in that file so everything is as it was when installed.
Could someone upload the original file so I can try with a new one? It's located in PROGRAM

Here are my log files. Of course, the game is installed in C:\Games not in Program Files.

Attachments

• error.log
    86 bytes · Views: 147
  • system.log
    239 bytes · Views: 124
Thanks Tingyun, I'll try it now :)

Edit:

It works so something happend to that file but I don't know what.

Eskhol, since that is the file you were looking at when you were analyzing the pirates/forts issue, perhaps you accidentally altered something?

I don't think so, I was looking at it but didn't write/change anything and also made a backup so it's the original file.

You could use WinMerge to see if there are any differences between the two versions.

Back