• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

sea.dll

Budsa

Landlubber
Heyo,
today I finally bought AoP. But I can't play the game, cuz the sea.dll had some problems with my poor poor notebook graphic card. Then the island.dll and animals.dll was the same. So I deleted them all. Now I can play, but there's no water, it's just a black hole xD
So my idea was to copy the both files from PotC, however I haven't found the game in my house.

Please, could someone upload the both files?

That sounds VERY similar to a problem some people have had with PotC. I uploaded my entire MODULES folder <a href="http://www.s31clan.com/pietersmods/modules.zip" target="_blank">here</a> to solve that. I doubt it will work with AoP though. I once tried to add the AoP sea.dll into PotC, but that caused a crash.

I read this is common bug and they say to reduce the quality of the sea textures in graphic options. I don't really care for the new sea behavior.....in the large storms the swells dont look or behave anything like ocean swells....the storms looked alot better in POTC. Especially in 1st person view on the deck.

Back