• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Sea dogs 2 doesn't work in my laptop

mikko1465

Landlubber
When i downloaded sea dogs 2 "cracked" i had problems with the 3rd person view my engine crashes everytime i press space.My graphics card is Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Manufacturer:Intel Corporation Chip Type: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Approx. Total Memory: 814 MB Current Display Mode:1366x768 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

I did what it tells me to do but when i change to 3rd person view thats the part the engine starts to crash.

Hylie Pistof i tried the "cracked sea dogs 2" in the internet cafe and it works.The 3rd person view is my only problem in my laptop.And DavyJack i already used your Intel Graphics fix but nothing changed.

Your copy might not be that good. Try to get another, better copy of the vanilla PotC
and apply the intel graphics fix, also the heap corruption fix for better game stability, etc. (link under my signature).

Those fixes are all we have for intel graphics. If they don't work your problem is deeper in your hardware, like maybe not enough memory to run everything.

and apply the intel graphics fix, also the heap corruption fix for better game stability, etc. (link under my signature).
Not sure if that heap corruption fix works for the unmodded game, but it is included in Build 14 Beta 3 already.

Not sure if that heap corruption fix works for the unmodded game, but it is included in Build 14 Beta 3 already.
I'm somewhat sure it helped. I was and am using those when playing or re-installing and or testing the vanilla version. Maybe that's why I don't recall experiencing crashing back in the days as I have mentioned in the other threads before. Maybe once or twice but rarely since I found out and been using that fix. :shrug

Can I get more specs of your computer (windows version, manufacturer etc).
Where did you install the game.
Got this problem with any other game?

Levis this laptop is Asus and i already fixed the game using the intel fix of DavyJack.In the first place it didn't work but i reinstalled the game and used the intel fix and it works i have no problems about the game.

Look in the taverns and sometimes they can be found wandering around. Talk to people.

The signature really helps Sire Hylie. Hehehe. :p

And @mikko1465, do also use the heap corruption fix if you are playing the stock game or Sea Dogs 2. :yes:onya

Back