• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs : To Each His Own!

Gonna post it here as well:

Has anybody come that far with the brother's quest, that you have to find a privateer in Antigua? I already was in the whole town and could find nobody. But a house of a Charley Knippel who exactly looks like Gibbs from POTC! But there ain't any dialogue either :( I need help :(
Your level should be lover than 15 need to have a positive reputation and skill in navigation 30 or bigger

P.S Sorry for my English :)

We have created a new forum for Sea Dogs To Each His Own discussions, please feel free to use that forum for gameplay discussions and tips. Of course, the same forum posting rules apply. You can find the new forum under Akella's Pirate Games here : Sea Dogs : To Each His Own | PiratesAhoy!

I've completed the amazing Dutch West India Company to the end. And now I face the problem again: I can not find the guy (privateer) in Antigua nor the other guy in Barbados (Bridgetown). Please help me. What do I have to do and how can I find them? I tried to ask everybody but there was no dialogue option :/

Your level should be lover than 15 need to have a positive reputation and skill in navigation 30 or bigger

P.S Sorry for my English :)

Positive reputation? What do you mean with that? So I first have to do jobs for the govenor? And then those invisible persons in Antigua or Bridgetown appear? I asked all the people in St. John's and there was no dialogue option. So how can I find them? Please help, I'm stuck :(

I've completed the amazing Dutch West India Company to the end. And now I face the problem again: I can not find the guy (privateer) in Antigua nor the other guy in Barbados (Bridgetown). Please help me. What do I have to do and how can I find them? I tried to ask everybody but there was no dialogue option :/
Your brother gives you 3 option Dutch West India Company, Privateer in Antigua and Secret organization in Barbados you can only complete one of this quests, when you complete one you shold have 1mil. in cash so go visit yor brother.
To complete those 2 other quests you need:
Privateer on Antigua - 15lvl or lower, Navigation - 30 or higher, and have a good reputation.
Secret organization on Barbados - All sword skills (light, medium heavy) 25 or higher, very low reputation, 15 or lower lvl.
to start this quest you need to talk with barkeeper on Barbados.

P.S Sorry For My English :)

Positive reputation? What do you mean with that? So I first have to do jobs for the govenor? And then those invisible persons in Antigua or Bridgetown appear? I asked all the people in St. John's and there was no dialogue option. So how can I find them? Please help, I'm stuck :(
Positive reputation means good reputation something like honest captain and others

like this game, its a challenge and hard for me, I usually don't do well without a walkthrough or a cheat code of some kind. what I like bout this is the characters, ships, flags, trinkets, uniforms, battle sounds are better than AoPCoAS. what I don't like is the immediate storyline you have to do (Peter Blood in CoAS). other than that its been good so far, I finally got free roam. but am having probs with low $ and hardly any quests. what I did in CoAS to raise $ is raided Spanish ships (depending on nationality) and sale them. now sailing out of St. Pierre I'm automatically attacked and killed by pirates.
:dfiddle:(:no:checklist:(:no

Ahoy Mateys, I was very surprised to see Akella actually pulled off this miracle.
One last huzzah for the Storm engine.

Yep, the game difficulty was ramped up from CoAS even in normal mode.
The translation is interesting, BUT it looks incomplete!
I might have to actually help put together a game guide on this title for English speaking players, if you did not understand Russian and never played the original version.
The good news is when I reinstalled the game, I automatically was provided the proper English version, so it was even easier to remember the most of the game.
Not exactly sure how far into the game the game magically transforms into Russian.
Hmmm...

POTEHO (oops, Sea Dogs) can still be a bit cryptic at times...

Last edited:
Jesus christ, I didn't know about this one! I've played Sea dogs / potc (And especially the New Horizons mod) for so many hours, I'm definitely getting this right now!
So great it's in English now, thanks so much for posting this!

Back