• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Seadogs 2 Interview

K

Keith

OK fellas, check the main site out for the new Seadogs 2 interview

http://www.piratesahoy.net

It seems to be the way for the one line answers but its pretty good as it gets all the major questions out the way.

Just remember this is for the Russian version only a realease for westerners isnt confirmed yet, just highly likely :cheers

If ya see Seabro around give him a thanks, as he took the time to translate this for all of us :onya And also to Sosed and El Diabolo for organising it

SEEE! I TOLD EVERYONE HERE that there WOULD be a sea dogs 2, but NOOOO, noone wanted to believe me haha :cheers

wow, you know i am so damn happy this is waht ive been waiting for for so long! :onya

Now THIS is more to the point! Cap'n Blood, or whatever their other game is, left me cold. But THIS looks like it's going somewhere!

At least ye be gett'n some answers outa dem ,an if dey keeps tew der word,an give us a game worth play'n.I saw some screenies of Seadogs2 wid titles on em Seadogs2 Work in Progress an de graphics be look'n as good as POTC,stuff ye don't see in POTC. :yes

I think alex would be all up for doing a Q&A with us, i tink the lack of a western publisher means that he probably wont say much, let alone the development on the russain version isnt complete yet, but it does look nice.

when the time comes i hop alex will be ready for the 100+ questions we'll send to him :yes

i really hope this game will first be on the shevles for us and second that it will be everything we hope it will be i know i for one would simply like a sea dogs 2 where they listen to the comsumer and simply improve and expand from the original sea dogs.

I really hope I don't have to learn to speak Russian to play this game, but then again... I do like vodka...

I like your new banner Skull, very well done :rolleyes:

to me this is a clear signal from the developers : "we know that we were ordered to make a crap game , and we don't feel good about it ".

at least they didn't let us down like bethesda :rolleyes:

Thagarr said:
I really hope I don't have to learn to speak Russian to play this game, but then again... I do like vodka...

I like your new banner Skull, very well done :rolleyes:

I'd learn tew read Russian if de game is worth it.an I love Vodka as well Har!
thanks fer de compliment Thagarr, :blah:

that makes three of us on the Vodka....SCHMIRRNOFF ICE ALL THE WAY BABY! harhar...or straight out of the bottle...ur choice lol haha ;)

William said:
That is good Natasha - But I don't see how it get rid of moose and squirrel. ;)

Rocky&Bullwinkle.jpg

:yes

Back