• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SeaDogs Hoseheads mod

steamroller

Landlubber
Greetings everyone!

I am currently searching for the Hoseheads mod v 1.11, but cannot find it anywhere. If somebody has this mod on hands or knows where to find it, please share! I have tried to donwload it from official site and from other resources - all links are dead. I also heard that it is on this site's FTP - unfortunatelly i got 403 error :(

Original SeaDogs was one the most favorite games of my childhood and I want to try this mod really bad. So please assist me!

Thank you so much for the fast reply! I will keep this file and spread it amongst people who desperately search for it like I did!

Btw it seems to be version 1.12 and it is known to be somewhat unstable. Maybe you have 1.11 version also?

Thank you again very much! You made my day :)

All the links to the old stuff are gone as far as I know, the old FTP is long gone. I checked my backed up files a while back and couldn't find it. :shrug

Thank you all guys for your replies! I understand that it has been a long time so this is something you have to expect. Especially when Hoseheads himself does not support his project anymore. Btw I still got version 1.12 from Nightmare so I am pretty happy with it :).

Great community, peace to you all!

Hi guys, I hope not to bother asking here, but I don't know exactly where I should post my question; by the way I downloaded the mods yesterday but was unable to install the Orzel's Realism Patch since I got the GOG version and the installer requires the original CD. Do u know any workaround or a way to get an ISO for the original Sea Dogs?

Hi guys, I hope not to bother asking here, but I don't know exactly where I should post my question;
If you tell me exactly what you want, maybe I can help you. Dont know much about ISO files,
but if you tell me more about this, I will see if I can help you.

Well the setup wizard asks me for."Insert the original Sea Dogs CD| If the files on this disk can be found in another location enter it's full path or click the browse button to select it's path" I personally tried browsing to the sea dogs game folder and the other folders inside like "SeaDogs" and "RESOURCES" but it needs the specific CD I guess or some files were in it, I don't actually know what exactly it requires from original CD, I posted here hoping to find a clue, the no sailing against the wind is like mandatory for me for this kind of games :p

I know nothing about the GOG version, but you could try to look in to Hoseheads files,
maybe there is a hint there. A sea Dogs "Crack no CD " will properly not help, but you
could try to search one on the internet.

Yepp, that's the mod's pack I've been using, I've uploaded only the mod between the ones u can install that doesn't installs in my game version, in the Master Status Screen is under Performance Patches as Realism Patch RP1.02x1

@Paride Pezzoli One important thing I forgot to ask you about is: The location you installed your game in.
Dont install it in program files (Windows security will destroy it for you!) Install it in
C:/ Sea Dogs , or name it as you like, but be sure it is in C:/----. That could very well be
the solution.
:modding

The Game is installed in GOG Games folder that's in C:\ (the path is C:\GOG Games\Sea Dogs) so Windows Security shouldn't be the problem.

@Paride Pezzoli Well it seems that the file BETA RP_102_X1 is
broken or incorrect in the mod installer. So all I can say is DONT USE IT.
All the other files in the installer is OK, so you can use them if you like. Well
then I cant help you no more with this issue, Good luck with the other Mods. :dance

Last edited:
Back