• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help searching for a way to turn on bombs ammo for stores :P

pianicata4

Sailor Apprentice
hi all,i would like to know wich files to edit and what command line to turn on and off,i ve seen some toopics about the bombs ammo getting at forts but i need more than 400 or 500 for a tier 1 ship,oh and by the way,is there any unique bomber vessels in the game yet? ^^

Dunno. :shrug

I get mine from forts and cargo tenders at sea. I have over 1,000 but never used them, not even at Cozumel.

I have pick up over 3000 bombs in a single fort . Just do it.

I have pick up over 3000 bombs in a single fort . Just do it.

do you even know how much trouble are the soldiers giving me? -,-,allot,i cant even go to the armory so easy in caiman,i wish i could just trade that armory guy and buy a number of bombs i want,soo if anyone remembers the tweak that the store sells the bombs,share it ^^,thanks

Ya those pesky soldiers. How is your luck and leadership? The better those are the better the civilians act.

Bombs are disabled with Realistic Cannons; switch that off and they should return.
Alternatively, you can use the console to just give them to you.

Bombs are disabled with Realistic Cannons; switch that off and they should return.
Alternatively, you can use the console to just give them to you.

yo thanks for this support there mate :p.but how do i even use the console 0_o,i never used it but i would like to know,and how do i disable the realistic cannons?

PROGRAM\console.c below:
Code:
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
Add:
Code:
AddCharacterGoods(pchar, GOOD_BOMBS, 1000 );
Load savegame, press F12 to receive.

Don't turn off the "use_real_cannons" thing. I don't know if its just me w/ something I modified with my other files but it causes me some problems if I try to turn it off.

Don't turn off the "use_real_cannons" thing. I don't know if its just me w/ something I modified with my other files but it causes me some problems if I try to turn it off.

ok if you say so,looks like i will use the console tweak ^^,ty all for the support,i hope we will see new stuff in future versions

Back