• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Secrets in New Horizons

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hello Guys!

I am writing my first thread, but not in this. So how will I discuss the secrets in the topic

Simple answer.
You may remember the Mysterious Monet wrote on her just a drunken Pirate knows about it. So to find such money you have to run around catacombs, dungeons and crates at home.
When you are near Hispanola, you have to come to La tortune, or somehow (I'm from Poland so ...: /) .In order to know something more you have to find Lord Gipsy. He will give you a compass to Isla de Muerte. You will find the Deserted Shore or somehow land on it, it looks like the first Jamaican coast to be true. That's the way to go and you'll find a treasure, and there are probably 818 Aztec coins in the treasure, and you have two options here.

1. Put a coin and go in the choler
2. All coins and all your crew will be cursed and die of disease.

But then you say Hendrick can be found on the second coast of Isla de Muerte. When you land, go to the wreck to the door when you come in and you can see him and you can buy stacks there.

He lives in Nevis (Quedrabas Costilas). In this case, the quest will be simple if you land in the pirate harbor. Once you are done go out of the Pirate and turn right (Not towards Door to Town). You will not see it in the usual game of Entrance. to the strange house only the jungle, you are in this jungle ok so now go to the right and there you will find such a screen that is charging.the computer will not be nice to you because it is pissed off.

When you start fighting remember to avoid well because you have a lot of HP with 3000.

3.There is a secret hide-out you can use to lie in a cave on an uninhabited island.

You have to go back to Isla de Muerte and land on the Witch Rock. When you landed you talked to Blackbeard

When the conversation is over you are attacking and here IMPORTANT.

You can not have any weapons other than BorgiaBlade (this poison Rapier), why I will show you a fragment.

You saw Barbossa's Weapon, Had a saber, or a cord with Jadem in it. This means that it can not be touched than BorgiaBlade.

So what the last secret can not explain because I did not find this Apothecary.

We're on the Board, Captain

Back