• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Several Questions

Phi230

Landlubber
Hey I'm running through an Iron Man game right now and have a few quality of life questions.

1. How do I execute console commands to remove quests from the quest book? I've hit the "wall" in the Apothecary quest and I don't want it as an activated quest anymore. Doesn't need to be deleted, just deactivated. Also for the "collector" quest.

2. Is there any way to activate all perks in an iron man game? If not, I think I found a balance issue. The perk "musket volley" requires "long range boarding" and "long range boarding" is not available in iron man. So I would like to activate all perks as a measure to make sure I am not locked out of this one.

How do I execute console commands to remove quests from the quest book?
DeleteQuestHeader("smuggle_collector");
DeleteQuestHeader("plants");

maybe also
DeleteQuestHeader("indian_treasure");
DeleteQuestHeader("smuggle_ThomasOReily");
and more

removes the subjects completely in the questbook.

I've hit the "wall" in the Apothecary quest
I want to know what/where/when you got stuck as I'm trying to fix things there.

DeleteQuestHeader("smuggle_collector");
DeleteQuestHeader("plants");

maybe also
DeleteQuestHeader("indian_treasure");
DeleteQuestHeader("smuggle_ThomasOReily");
and more

removes the subjects completely in the questbook.

I want to know what/where/when you got stuck as I'm trying to fix things there.

1. How do I actually type in the console? When I press F12 it just says "executed console"

2. Well I followed the guide up till the point where you go to Hotel Cartagena and back to Brightstown. I have not yet gone back to the Apothecary about it, because if I do and I get the subsequent quest to deliver Opium I cannot sail my ship, the loading screen when going out to sea fades to black.

2. Well I followed the guide up till the point where you go to Hotel Cartagena and back to Brightstown. I have not yet gone back to the Apothecary about it, because if I do and I get the subsequent quest to deliver Opium I cannot sail my ship, the loading screen when going out to sea fades to black.
Thanks, I have not yet got so far.

1. How do I actually type in the console? When I press F12 it just says "executed console"
Either you make a new case in console.c After the last break; ( from nr 10) :

case 11:
Type in what you want to happen here.

break;

Also change the switch(0) early in the file to switch(11)

----------------------------------------------------------

Or keep switch(0) and type in above the switch

Back