• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

sharks legacy quest.. Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales

bandit500

Landlubber
hello again :p lol. i got a bit of a problem here... i need to counqer all the colonies in Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales ( Shraks legacy quest), im using man -o- war ship
when im destryoing the fort and going to laand troops and then i need kill all the soldiers right?.... but i cant kill them all because when im attacking the fort all my soldiers ad musketeers dying,,, and i left alone with my 4 soldiers to kill like 30 soldiers of the colonie.

So is there any way, or can u give me a TIP how to attack the fort without my musketeers and my soldiers will die ? because if theres no any ways i just cant complete the quest because i cant fight alone against 30 soldiers...

when i attack the fort my soldiers and musketeers are full (all my crew is allways full) but when the fort shoot his first time my musketeers going down from 85 to 20 and second time to 8.... thats sucks..

thanks for your help... i hope you undersand what my problem is lol

You need to have more than 1 ship ( 2 or 3 at least ) - the bigger the better. :yes

Also as soon as you start capturing the towns the other nations will start to try and recapture them. :ixi

You need to have more than 1 ship ( 2 or 3 at least ) - the bigger the better. :yes

Also as soon as you start capturing the towns the other nations will start to try and recapture them. :ixi

yh i know i alredy have about 6 colonies, but im takin a break for a while im tryin to fix Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales Multiplayer lol (cracked version)

anyways ill try to get more ships go with me i had 2 man o war but the second one was captured by my own crew.... so much for pirates..... :shock

Any one who wants test with me Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales Multiplayer join my hamachi netwrok!!! ( played with a friend of mine)

first of all hamachi u can download right here =

http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/

after u dwnload instell it and power it on :) ill show u pic in few min...

and to anyone who doesnt see the pic...

http://img821.imageshack.us/i/aopc.jpg/

then click " Network" and then "Join an existing network"

after part u will need to put Network ID and password so heres the info...

network ID = AOPCT
Network password = 159

after u join it send me a messge by right click my name and then click "Chat" ( Machola)

thats it.

Back