• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship battle game crashes - NK 10.1

ok ..... you'll get it from todayz latest save .........
1140.jpg

only wierd that the engine can't calculate with levels higher than 1000
:cheers

I wish that I had that amount of time to spend playing the game, but there's this thing called work so I'm limited to a few hours in the weekend and perhaps an hour during weekdays 8)

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Man, I'd hate to see the stack of empty cheetos bags and mountain dew cans next to YOUR desk, JSJ!   :bow[/quote]

More like a lot of coffie and NO sleep .........
:cheers:

ARE WE HARDCORE GAMERS OR MICE ............
:cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->As Oscar Wilde said, "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."   :bow[/quote]

sorry to say so ....... but i'm NOT able to work anymore ........
in a work accident 3 years ago crushed a ankel and broke the back ......
so my time (when not sailing my boat) goes on my dogs and the comp......

so I have a lot of time free to play cool games like this .....
:cheers:

<!--`QuoteBegin-jack_sparrow_jr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jack_sparrow_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->sorry to say so ....... but i'm NOT able to work anymore ........[/quote]Well... Don't be sorry to say that - you were injured! At least you can still get around - and hopefully your injuries were taken care of. I have an injury that was not my fault that keeps me home a lot too. BUT in my case I can't get any medical attention because the people that caused the problem that made me fall also made me sign a document saying that they wouldn't be held accountable if any injury happened.

:cheers That kind of document - and coerced signing, which was the case with me - should be ILLEGAL! :bow

<sorry for the rant> :cheers:

Ahem... More rum here, please! :cheers :cheers

Sorry to hear about the both of you! My sympathies. :

Cat, it probably _is_ illegal, at that. IANAL though, and you've probably already looked into it.

Naw, it's perfectly legal, and it was done to me by the lovely (and unfortunately corrupt) city of Los Angeles, no less. I think recently people have fought this problem in the courts and won, so there is hope for this kind of thing being stopped, however it doesn't help me, as time has gone far beyond the limitations of this case.

I take reishi tho, it really helps. :cheers :bow

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-jack_sparrow_jr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jack_sparrow_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->sorry to say so ....... but i'm NOT able to work anymore ........[/quote]Well... Don't be sorry to say that - you were injured! At least you can still get around - and hopefully your injuries were taken care of. I have an injury that was not my fault that keeps me home a lot too. BUT in my case I can't get any medical attention because the people that caused the problem that made me fall also made me sign a document saying that they wouldn't be held accountable if any injury happened.

:blah: That kind of document - and coerced signing, which was the case with me - should be ILLEGAL! :yes

<sorry for the rant> :):

Ahem... More rum here, please! :) :)[/quote]

I did/do still, get medical att. BUT thats it, the only good thing is, I can still have fun while playing a game, sailing my boat, and with a little troubble walking my doggie....
sorry to hear about you......
My case is still in progress in the ministerie, 3 years after the accident.
the worst thing is that damm pain, allwayz in the back and the leg .......
but I'll keep up the good mood ........
AND GET SOME GAIMING DONE .......
:cheers: :): :):

Back