• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship Bug

mew20

Landlubber
Ok basically the problem i am having is, i can capture ships after boarding them but am unable to loot them for personal items on board. There is the quick menu option to press the space bar and then capture ship but that stays there for only a little time, however i want to search through the chests and bodies but i can not do so. As soon as i try to steal things on board i can no longer capture the ship and i am just stuck on board with no where to go and the only way out is to reload the game. Is this a common bug and are there updates and so on to fix this problem??

ya, this one is quite common but I will tell you what i do. To loot the bodies go over a body and press '1' when you are ready to go below deck press the left and right mouse buttons together.

(Depending on what mouse i am using, I may have to repeatidly press the left and right mouse buttons)

note to us modders: shouldnt we fix this?...xD:

I've always just used the left mouse button to go belowdecks. This has always worked for me... I assumed this was the way it was supposed to work?

I've always just used the left mouse button to go belowdecks. This has always worked for me... I assumed this was the way it was supposed to work?

Yep same here, i never knew there was a bug like this. :shrug

Guys I have the exact same problem in 3.2 I did a new celan install and only have the 3.2 mod running. It's wierd because i kill all the enemy on deck but the danger red flashing sign is still going and no next deck icon. After about a minute the red flashing sign stops but no next deck / capture screen icon apears.

Hope ypu guys can fix this.

BB

Back