• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ship Hunting Missions

Heinz-Fiction

Powder Monkey
Hello,

i dont really know how to find my target. I check the ships around the port of a town and the environment around the island i got this quest from but i cant find anything.

The target ship is always sailing around the island somewhere.

Use the "Sail To" command. If there's something hostile anywhere near you, you'll only be able to sail to nearby ships (and it will probably fail and claim they're too close), so you'll need to deal with that enemy first. (Maybe it, or one of them if there are several hostiles, is the ship you're after.) If there's nothing near you then you can sail to any ship near the island, as well as to any ports or beaches you've visited (or all of them if you have a map of the island). So, provided there's nothing hostile to you, pick one of the ships and "Sail To" it. If it's not the one you're after and isn't hostile, try again - your target has to be one of them.

And don't go to worldmap! If you leave the island, the target ship may not be there when you get back.

Back