• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship Pack Details and Updates

No worries; it'll be a few days before I make any Patch 6 files anyway. For now, I'm playing LEGO PotC (AT LAST! :woot) and I might have some other stuff Sunday-Tuesday as well.

Aww, I want to play Lego POTC but I don't have an Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii.
dunno.gif

Is there now? Methinks I sense a change in the wind, says I.
keith.gif

Ooooo but if I buy it and start playing it, I'll never get the SFX project done. haha
I think I'll restrain myself till I get my SFX stuff done.
william.gif

FINALLY with the forum back up, I can see this thread again! :rolleyes:
I needed to check back through it before finishing the ship pack, but guess what? The forum went offline just when I didn't want it too. :facepalm

And now that it's back... wait, it's yet another inconvenient time. At this rate, I might get the pack done for Thursday; Friday at the latest.

Blow me down and pick me up!
mybad.gif
I totally missed that! When did Patch 6 finally come out? And where is it?

When did it come out? Yesterday! I'm advertising it in bold red at the bottom of all my posts. :wp
Anyway, see here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/15382-build-14-beta-1/page__view__findpost__p__394024

Any objections to unpinning this thread to clean up the amount of stickies on this forum?
Technically all ship pack updates are included in Beta 2.

Go ahead. I can always revive this thread in future if need be. :onya

Done. Do you know why there's two in different forums? Should we merge them?

Because not everyone reads the stickies in each forum, so I tried to make the news visible to more people.
Probably best to keep them separate; mostly the same content, anyway.

Back