• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship port from build version to the original game?

Jones

Sailor
I do not know if it's the right section..
However, you can take a ship from build version to the original game?

In theory, EVERYTHING can be ported to the original game.
That's how the mod was made. ;)

It just requires manual labour to do it.
And since this is the stock game you're talking about, you'll need to start a new game for it to work.

So what is it you want to do? And why?

Because I'm new here. I would like to learn to do the build. And so I wanted to try to create something. First I wanted to bring some ship from build version to the original game. I tried to follow "New Horizons Tutorials & History" attachment with the build in the section "MAKING A NEW SHIP" but did not work for me.

If you want to try some modding, I'd recommend you do sone modding on the Build.
It is easier for us to help if you're using the same version we are.
Plus it's a bit more "mod friendly".

On the stock game, you need to edit some more stuff than with the mod.
The background coding was redone at some point by an old Modder here which makes it easier to add new ships than it used to be.

If you want to try some modding, I'd recommend you do sone modding on the Build.
It is easier for us to help if you're using the same version we are.
Plus it's a bit more "mod friendly".

On the stock game, you need to edit some more stuff than with the mod.
The background coding was redone at some point by an old Modder here which makes it easier to add new ships than it used to be.

Back