• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Shiphunt of Cuba

I managed to receive this quest from governor of Havana- and i managed to complete it by sinking the pirate vessel as asked- but Governor doesn't pay me anything- there is only option "I have nothing to talk about " if i choose to talk about 'business'....
is there any shiphuntquests anymore with new patches or is this something that shouldn't be there anymore?

It should still be working. - it is one of the small tasks you can do ( like carrying goods for merchants - or people from place to place ) in all storys.

I am assuming that you did this after you completed ( up to its current ending ) the Tales of the Chevalier story.

Do you have any error logs?

I am not sure if Havana being one of the 'new' towns might have affected things. :shrug

It should still be working. - it is one of the small tasks you can do ( like carrying goods for merchants - or people from place to place ) in all storys.

I am assuming that you did this after you completed ( up to its current ending ) the Tales of the Chevalier story.
Well.... no I didn't..... after prison break i was able to talk with spanish governor- that doesn't make much sense with the story though since this guys should escape spanish :cheeky

I guess i caused this bug by disobeying the storyline itself.....

It should start with Croix being enemy of the Spanish but Spanish not having war with the France so story would make more sense- now France is in war with Spanish but Chevalier is not even though he just escapes spanish prison :shock

And i also have letters of marque from spanish :rolleyes: that was accident since governor of Eleuthera seems to speak like a frenchman (really check that out he should be spanish but I'm almost certain he speak like french) and i got confused and asked him to give LOM and he was spanish not french :facepalm

I check that out so i can say if i was wrong.... could be and governor was spanish i just messed that up myself :cheeky .....

Are you sure you visited the governor of Havana? There is another large mansion in town belonging to Salvatore Benievides, and you may have mistaken him for the governor.

Back