• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ships Blueprints or drawings

Sofus

Landlubber
are there a special place where you can find blueprints or drawings of old wooden hulled ships?? and if... are there a way to implement them into maya so you have something to draw after??

looks very nice... now i just need to know how to transfer them into Maya.... anyone else who can help me with that??

Thx a lot Keith

i live to give xD:

now for your next question....

CAT!!!!! where are youuuuu! :cheers xD:

I NEED HELP!!... found some nice blueprints for a 30 gun frigate, but dont know how to integrate the blueprints in maya so i can easily use them

Yar! I know exactly what you are talking about because I was mashing my face into the keyboard over this a few weeks ago. Maya has a sort of weird way of doing it but it actually works much MUCH nicer than Max, in my opinion.

Go here:

http://www.mtmckinley.net/

Look for his Image Plane Tutorialin the modeling tut area. That site is the bread and butter for Maya beginners like us.

thx mate... i've only been at the keyboard for 2 hours today and already banging my head... you should proud of yourself grumble... you just saved thousands of brain cells from certain death :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->CAT!!!!! where are youuuuu!  xD:  :cheers[/quote]LOL, don't look at me, man, I only sweep up around here! xD:

Actually, Grumblepunk (HI GP!) is the one to ask about Maya, or Duke Surak'nar... I HAVE Maya but I haven't had the time to learn to use it as I have been busy on other projects... xD: xD:

Yar Cat! Don't ask me! I'll jes point ya to a tutorial. xD: I can't answer jack doodley, yet. xD:

Now off I go for a Photoshop drop shadow tut.

<!--`QuoteBegin-Grumblepunk`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grumblepunk)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I can't answer jack doodley, yet. xD:[/quote]

Ya knows more than I do, about Maya! xD: xD: xD:

Schooners are nice, I've been sailing around in one lately - never wanted to use one before but managed to capture one and hey, I like it! :rolleyes:

Well i like the brig but its too small for me pussy :rolleyes: (Hey CAT can i call you PUSSY CAT

well... if this schooner should be made completly after spec's, it will only have an armament of eight 3 pounders.... so dont think you should be able to take many bigger military vessels with it :cheers

Anyway... i think that the cannons in the game is a little oversized... would it be possible to make a Mod. where more cannons are added, and maybe some of the existing removed or renammed??

Back