• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ships from different eras?

Hannes

Landlubber
Im wondering if there is a complete list of all the ship and which eras they come from. Im currently playing as Hawk and i remember a dutch-built frigate from some years ago, where can i get it and in what era? Are there unique ships that need to do something special to acquire? I remember the usual black pearl and the dutchman, are there more?

Actually i'm doing a list on excel about all ships that appear on the game. I have finished with the Standard storyline (The one with Nathaniel Hawk). If you want to see all ships that are on that era, go to this link:

http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/ships-stats-on-campaigns.21983/#post-476373

I also have from Devlin Opera storyline. It is on the same thread. I hope it has been useful to you :)

If you want to see how does it work this excel, just to say that it shows information that can be looked in a shipyard about a ship. The information is written on the opening post of the thread.

Other options:

1. Check the actual code in PROGRAM\Ships\ships_init.c which contains all ships in the game.

2. Set ENABLE_CHEATMODE to 1 at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h,
then use the Select Storyline filters to find all ships available in each storyline.
NOTE: You can use various filters on this to quickly find the ship(s) you are most interested in.

To find all the unique ships, it is easiest to pay a visit to Vanderdecken and see what he has.
There are quite a lot available there.

Last edited:
Dutch frigate? Does it look like this?
Beta3 2014-10-11 20-12-09-11.jpg

Yup. She's a good model indeed. No reason to very rid of her.
That's the NL_FWzP if I remember right.

The time periods are numbered 0,1,2,3,4,5 and the FWzP is in periods 1,2,3. Time period 3 is when the Sea Hawk storyline is set and she is there.

I do not think Vanderdecken sells it. The only way to get her is to capture her in battle or buy her in a Dutch shipyard.

Yep, she's a normal ship. She should be around.

Alternatively, there is always PROGRAM\console.c for your immediate ship needs. Free of charge, of course. ;)

thats the Brandenburg Frigate - you should encounter her quite often when attacking dutch patrols ;) a very nice and beautiful ship :)

Back