• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Shooting cannons as New Horizons mod?

Kikirik007

Sailor Apprentice
Hi, it is possible that someone issued a mode, or rather adjust the aim, or to actually fire the cannon as it is fashionable to play Pirates of the Caribbean - New Horizons? If you have not played, so lining up the cursor to the sides and up to the optimum and good and certainly more realistic. In the original game, and in GoF mode, the cursor can steer up to the sky and then the red, also aiming to the sides is much exaggerated. Then cannonballs flying too high and hitting the boat from above as bombs, such ballistic curve was in the works. New Horizons In fashion, it was excellent and ballistic curve is almost realistic. They also tend to be a little bit higher, but not as much as in AoP 2 and aim to apply the same party. Can it somehow please?

POTC has the realistic cannons as a mod. I do not know if this can be done in COAS.

You mean you want the ballistic effects in CoAS to be improved? Probably possible; it was modded in PotC too as it used to be a lot less realistic.

Not in POTC without mods is shooting guns the same as in the second AoP But fashionable New Horizons It's too realistic. The AoP 2 in GoF mode when you aim manually, so you can steer to aim at the sky and hence the cannonball flies up high and hitting the target as bombs. But fashionable New Horizons was the max. of the ship, but not over the sheets, I do not know exactly how much it was, but it was over the body. Thus cannon balls do not fall on the deck of the ship, but mostly in the hull. And while she ballistic curve was quite flat, but again was not like a rainbow, and it was much more realistic. The AoP 2 in GoF mode ballistic curve is like a rainbow, like starting and the ending.

Edit: For example, this is a good video. I do not know if you played Empire: Total War and Napoleon: Total War (the game I love all the Total War games). In naval battles in Empire: TW and Napoleon: TW is not a difference, but note the ballistic curve. And such is the fashion in New Horizons. Of course, the goal is closer to the flatter the curve. But if the goal further and ballistic curve gives more to the arc that you see in this video. The AoP 2 and GoF mode ballistic curve is like a rainbow, and it is very unrealistic, and therefore this would be a good fix. To see it, so I'm going to shoot video of the two modes and to even consider.

Back