• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Silvio Ricci bug

Zanizaila

Landlubber
Okay, so I have already changed the "DLG_Text" to "DLG_Text_TE" (in all six files), and it worked.
Now I'm trying to start the Tenochtitlan quest again with another character, but all of a sudden, it does not work. Silvio Ricci comes running towards me and sais nothing, like it used to be. But I have not touched the files, and they still look like they should - "DLG_Text_TE" in all of them.

So what do I do now?

Start a complete new game.
And be warned, as you enter Tenochtitlan itself you will run into the empty-text-box-bug again by talking to Mixitli.
Solution: while Mixitli talks hit F6 for qick save then reload the game mostly this works.
Jolie

Okay, so I have already changed the "DLG_Text" to "DLG_Text_TE" (in all six files), and it worked.
Now I'm trying to start the Tenochtitlan quest again with another character, but all of a sudden, it does not work. Silvio Ricci comes running towards me and sais nothing, like it used to be. But I have not touched the files, and they still look like they should - "DLG_Text_TE" in all of them.

So what do I do now?

What did you change there? Which files? I can't go to Tenchtitlan because of Ricci.

So what do I do now?

What did you change there? Which files? I can't go to Tenchtitlan because of Ricci.

Check this post for the files you have to change --->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16366-tenochtitlan-full-walkthrough/page__view__findpost__p__374560

So what do I do now?

Check this post for the files you have to change --->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16366-tenochtitlan-full-walkthrough/page__view__findpost__p__374560

Thanks for the link, but it still won't work. I think I should give up :(

Hi there,

I'm having a weird problem and hope someone can help me.

I tried to fix the Silvio Ricci bug by replacing the DLG_TEXT with DLG_TEXT_TE in all 6 named files. Now when Silvio Ricci starts a dialog I actually see him saying something like "Senor, get out of here immediatly!" and I can answer with "Why, what happened?" if I hit the answer button the exact same answer comes (dialog loop?) a second time and the dialog quits. Then I can neither talk to him nor leave the area to any side.

I did load an old save game, yes. But the same thing happens when I start a new profile, new game, sail to the place etc.

I wonder if I have some random errors in my 6 files.
Can anyone upload the original/changed files?

Thanks for any answer (even if you can't help me lol).

I have GoF 1.1.2 and it works perfectly without changing anything. (I have tried it only once, but I'll do it today again and post the result.)

Back