• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

simple COAS mod pack

ugeen

Powder Monkey
Storm Modder
Hello mateys !

In next 2-3 weeks we are planned port some features from russian 1.2.3 HE (Hardcore Edition) patch to vanilla COAS scripts
(&& next maybe port to CM v3 if you want this)

This is announcement :

• In the game are fixed three main characters: Peter Blood (based on the model Hero1.gm), Michel de Grammont (based on the model dragoon.gm), William Patterson (based on the model blood5.gm);
• Added ability to equip Hero musket through a window interface. Moreover, its animation is changed to a musketeer with the ability to shoot, beat off a melee move, swim. In some places (for example, in the tavern) to take the musket is prohibited;
• redesigned interface for easy of searching bodies and chests, as well as interface exchange with the officers;
• Added interface relaxation (in the menu 'thinking aloud')
• to reduce the routine operations of gameplay added feature of automatic procurement of goods in the shop, as well as the appropriate interface (for activation key, 'Y'). To activate the autotrading want to talk about this with the treasurer. Autotrade works with any vehicle fleet (choice) except the quest. Purchase smuggled goods can be turned off;
• added gunpowder. He is needed for a firearm as well as bullets;
• Split-up! (divide plunder). Details on the tooltip on the button "Duty" form F2:Ship.
• Maud division configured in the RESOURCE \ INI \ texts \ russian \ PartitionSettings.txt with description of the formula.
• Order of the companions, what to charge, operates continuously. NPCs no longer "think" that the charge after the volley. At the entrance to the sea or the mode protection or attack, the late stock shell, a companion again, "thinks" himself.
• Mines (in the form of "ship" spent gunpowder - lay mines), working with the partners through an interface on the orders of a player.

• Added 8p culverins and cannons.
• Perk "Provisional recharge" gives 30% speed boost charging guns (it was 50%).
• Perk "Professional fencer", a 15% chance of critical hit (it was 20%).
• Increase the chance of a parry, added dependent on the ability to NPC, the higher is poured, the more parries.
• Optimized redraw the tables in the interfaces should remove excess blinking and hangs
• Fixed gun fort on Nevis.
• Merchants on the quest to catch a pirate "will not surrender without a fight.
• One-smuggling operation takes 30 min.
• City girls on the street were only 3 species, while their 8, a bug was (model was not, and then forgot to include).
• After returning to the sea battle of the boarding music was plain sailing, will now be fighting.
• Added progress bar of morality to form F2:Ship as a supplement to the text name.
• Buying and selling ships at the shipyard takes the time (30 min per operation).
• Changed the likelihood of choice strikes. Increased the chance to thrust at the NPC.
• Master Alexus (at Bermuda) ready to give a discount of 20% a knowledgeable captain (test question).
• Added new music schemes for different locations (the empowerment of third-party music packs).
• After boarding the sailors would not go for the Hero crowd and let him on the stairs.
• Increased the base of experience hired sailors (enhanced spread the experience of nations).
• New scheme of probabilities nation boats on the map. The old alignment of the Dutch almost never gave.
• Parking at the port are now paid monthly, the calculation of the price change.
• Statistics of activity in rats - article "Goods damaged rats" in questbook.
• A new model of packing of goods in the stores and price (limit excess profits from trading).
• Master Shipwright improves the close-hauled, too. The number of materials for tuning increased. Model NPS Wizard of PCM: MWL-Rabita.
• Faster growth experience in Pseudo Heroes, limit money in his pocket is limited (on the corpse could be a few million).
• Pseudo Heroes rarely taken away ammunition of stores (to neutral earthing the entire image).
• Goods ebony, oil and wine were lost, now will float (less than the rest of the time, but will).
• Increase the number of rows to 3 in the plate perks at the expense of the table on the form PIRATES character.
• reinforced some quest bosses and captains at sea (they can be cuirass, the corpse will not show up if the quest is not provided).
• Perk "Quick Sails" worked, if he was only in Hero, although it should be on the skipper.
• At the shipyard for a fee, you can choose the material from which made Sails (hemp, flax, cotton). Only a visual effect (for aesthetes), as the tone and texture of fabric.
• Payment of shares ahead of the team improves morale by +2, repayment of past debt - no.
• At the shipyard for a modest fee, you can choose the color of the sail craft. The colors are tied to the ship, not a hero, if you change or sell, then the color will go to the new owner.
Players can set an unlimited number of coats of arms, which have drawn yourself, you need to do to make your own coat of arms is similar to game and put the texture into the folder \ RESOURCE \ Textures \ Ships \ Gerald, after which the game will be available for selection.
• In a conversation with a moneylender, you can specify a particular amount of input from the keyboard.
• In a conversation with the smuggler, you can specify a specific quantity of goods from the keyboard.
• feature - Pay SAVE / load. Configured in RESOURCE \ INI \ texts \ russian \ Mods_On_Off_File.txt;
• Gold and silver in random ships now depend on the complexity.
• Added sound when deletion of the goods at sea.
• In questbook unread topics are painted color.
• dumping of goods in the runaway was on the "alphabet" and always full of one name. Now do not throw everything at zero and not always in alphabetical order. They can throw out spare guns - they are just heavy.
• Perk "moving turn the ship" gives the acceleration in the turn of the ship 4 times, not 8, as it was.
• fleeing enemy can with a probability of 5%, with a large supply of gunpowder to reset mine. Reset mines audible, while dumping the goods can not be heard.
• a three-fold increased rate of growth of experience Gunners from the sailors.
• Increase the number of goods from the sinking ship, is now profitable to pick up.
Product of one species with the sunken ships could be distributed on several barrels - visually more barrels, more diverse product.
• Failure to pay wages lowers the loyalty of all officers.
• The runaway ships throw good - in barrels now more than the product itself (there was only a quarter of the throw out).
• Perk 'experienced seaman" depends on "maneuvering a turn".
• Availability of unpaid wages affect team morale and can reduce the loyalty of the officers. Perk "Iron Will" reduces the chance of falling loyalty.
• A critical hit deals double damage than it would be without him, but not the proportion of HP's enemy, as it was. That is, could the quest NPCs with HP = 600 to fill up three crit. blows. This revision will facilitate the game in the beginning, because damage will be more than he was, and complicate the end, because HP's opponents is higher.
• Master-Shipwright at Bermuda improves the close-hauled, too. The number of materials for tuning increased.
• Fight to the police against smuggling at sea now quarrel with the nation.
• Quest enemy ships at sea, where ships were set next to the Hero (immediately at the outlet to the sea was a lot of small), now go line astern system and at some distance from the Hero.

2. New Resources:
• for all Heroes developed a full set of models under the three costumes - cast-offs, a nobleman, Negotsiant;
• develop new, more realistic textures cuirasses;
• All five cuirasses now displayed in the game;
• fully recomplected all national armies of the game world. Produced by replacement models and textures;
• integrated with a large gun mod Reblading ver. 1.2, which replaces all the weapons and artifacts icons in the game.

Is this interesting to PA! community ?

Yes there are alot of interesting things there, i see this been put into CMV4 not a patch for CMV3. I could be wrong though. Have to wait to see what OP say's about it all. I'm very impressed though. :will

Yes there are alot of interesting things there, i see this been put into CMV4 not a patch for CMV3. I could be wrong though. Have to wait to see what OP say's about it all. I'm very impressed though. :will

I agree. Sounds like there's some interesting stuff in there, but some of the things regarding additional cannon, characters and textures sound like they may be redundant to the work already done in CMv3. I think the additional characters and textures added to CMv3 are unbelieveably good (100 times better than vanilla) right now. I took a pirate ship last night where I not only had to fight an old Capt Hook looking guy complete with peg leg and hook, but also a hot pirate chick in leather as well. Holy Crap was that cool!!! However, there's probably some cool stuff in this mod pack and you guys are great judges of what will live/work well in our CM. Can't hurt to take a look.

MK

I didn't read the full above list, but what I did read does sound very good!
It'll be great if that content can make it's way into our modpacks as well.
It's still my dream to combine all the good stuff from all the games and all communities. :woot

I agree with Luke, there's a lot of stuff there I think the combined mod team would like to look over and see how we can implement it into the CM since a lot of the stuff there looks like had some heavy coding done to it, something which we lack.

I look forward to the release :sail

There is some screenshots :

and new interface for items exchange (more powerful than default)

to be continue ...

That looks inyteresting, the debt part is very nice. The chest is much better aswell. Thanks for those pictures look forward to seeing more at some point. :onya

The interface definitely looks interesting, looks like it's sorted out unlike the default where every thing is all over.

now that's awsome! I really like all that I see here. I am glad to see that the heralds are available...

That's cool; makes me think of the similar feature in the PotC Build Mod. :onya

Yes now that is a nice feature and extends the use of the shipyard a little more. :will

for sure. And if it can be accomplished in that mod, then it can be accomplished here...(tho i am wondering how ugeen can call this a 'simple' mod pack :shock )

And the "Time flies when you're having rum" one.
And the pretty Amsterdam coat of arms!

And a rest interface (current location reloaded after rest)

sorry, translation may be incorrect, my english isn't good

Back