• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

simple COAS mod pack

Ok, here is link to download pack : http://www.blackmark.bz/files/COAS_simple_pack_HE.rar (sorry, i don't have login in PA! ftp)

No password required for this archive.
mod-pack was directly ported over COAS CM v3.

This is developers only release, there may be some bugs or/and untranslated things. Some deep tests are welcome!

New game is required !

Detailed list of features also included (please see changes.txt file in archive)

Thank you PA! && enjoy !!

Thank you ugeen. :onya

That didn't take you too long to port over, we will get that ported over to CMV3.1 and testing can commence. If everything goes well it will be included in CMV3.2. :dance

Thank you Ugeen for taking the time to port all this code into CoAS CMv3. From the read me I can see a lot has work has gone into this and I know our team here will love to take apart the code and see how what works.

Any chance you could only upload the files you edited, it looks like you uploaded the whole game here lol.

Please add comments about authors in mod description (sorry, i forgot about this in changes.txt file)
author : AlexusB, site && forum : www.seaward.ru
author : BlackMark Studio, site && forum : www.blackmark.bz

Thank you ! :)

Any chance you could only upload the files you edited, it looks like you uploaded the whole game here lol.
Why don't you do a WinMerge with the stock CoAS or CM3 and remove all identical files from the archive?

We're doing that now the reason i asked for the edited files only was in the off chance that they had been seperate from the CMV3 mod. It would have allowed us to implement this mod into patch 2.

Yes we are doing that now, OP has already cleared the resource files and could be far through the program files. basically CMV3 has been uploaded without the ships etc so as you can imagine there are many many files that are not even edited so we are removing the files that have not been edited and putting those that have to one side so we end up with the files that have had changes made to them.

Yes, we've run into some issues with certain files causing the game to crash upon start up.

I've managed to separate the Simple mod files from all the other files that weren't edited. Then I've compared these files to the latest files we are currently working with but at the moment, we are experiencing several crashes. We have isolated a few files but as you know, there are many files which have been changed and it's taking a lot of time to test each file individually.

Yes, we've run into some issues with certain files causing the game to crash upon start up.

I've managed to separate the Simple mod files from all the other files that weren't edited. Then I've compared these files to the latest files we are currently working with but at the moment, we are experiencing several crashes. We have isolated a few files but as you know, there are many files which have been changed and it's taking a lot of time to test each file individually.

Yeah I did a complete and clean install... and it CTD every time on start up.

The Lighthouse of Havana. I'm not sure if there was any light here before??

up date my mistake there was light there before. Lighthouse at Santiago sea mode.

lighthouses.jpg

@ ugeen

Thank ugeen for the rest of 1.2.3 HE patch now the patch is working like it should. One question
i got the musket working like in the patch but not the gunpowder i can shoot the musket without gun powder
I don't see it in the store like the lead ball?? :shrug

Oh can you do the same for 1.3 mod?? I would like to be able to change the flag on the boat. :bow

longgun1a.jpg

The Lighthouse of Havana. I'm not sure if there was any light here before??
Yes, light in lighthouses was before, but in "land" mode. In patch we done lights in "sea" mode.

@ ugeen

Thank ugeen for the rest of 1.2.3 HE patch now the patch is working like it should. One question
i got the musket working like in the patch but not the gunpowder i can shoot the musket without gun powder
I don't see it in the store like the lead ball?? :shrug

Oh can you do the same for 1.3 mod?? I would like to be able to change the flag on the boat. :bow
I'll send mini-patch (after CM v3.2 will be done) to change flag on the boat && store gunpowder at stores.

@ ugeen

Thank for the reply. That will be great in the mini patch will the quest be available.
The quest for Jess look like fun to do. Ah you are not thinking about adding the code
of CM v 3.2 to the mini patch.
There are only two thing i like see added to the game.
1- To be able to start as a pirate and chose pirate as a nation
2- Build your own town. LUGGER another rus. modder did that in Damned Destiny a mod for
coas very nice but no program folder cannot get to the dialog file.

:drunk

Update;

Got the gunpowder to appear in store :dance

gunpowder.jpg

I like the patch and everything it has to offer... save two things...

1. Definitely do not like having to wait 30 real time minutes to purchase a ship :no
to much going on in real life to have to wait on my game to let me play it/

2. A good portion of the button options in in some weird language and it is not Russian.... or maybe it is and the font size is off. "R" are turned backward and the like.

Only two complaints I have ... but it is a fantastic addition! thank for your work in bringing it to here!! :dance

I like the patch and everything it has to offer... save two things...

1. Definitely do not like having to wait 30 real time minutes to purchase a ship :no
to much going on in real life to have to wait on my game to let me play it/

2. A good portion of the button options in in some weird language and it is not Russian.... or maybe it is and the font size is off. "R" are turned backward and the like.

Only two complaints I have ... but it is a fantastic addition! thank for your work in bringing it to here!! :dance

You have install the patch and play it! So everthing is working?? It mess up my game the musket do not show up the solider walk around with missing musket. The chest in the ship and house and cave do open even with a key. Damn the CMv3 code.
My only one complaint is that code from Cmv3 was added to the patch. I don't use CMv3 or CMV3.1 patch i don't like it. Beside that the patch is great

:dance

Back