• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Simplified Code for Build 14 Beta 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AoP characters in POTC? I never use them as their animations are just plain weird.

I just looked and Blaze runs at 4.3 mps.

Right now I have all the latest files put together again.
That includes: Battleships by Hylie Pistof and updates to Tortuga and Oranjestad by Jack Rackham and Bartolomeu o Portugues.

Also re-added the "locator change rewrite" by Levis that should prevent Mr. Gibbs from sitting on top of other characters.
It might work for that purpose in other situations too.

I'll wait until tomorrow before actually posting it so that Hylie Pistof's latest ship can be included as well.

Does anyone have any adjusted 'walk speed' file for me to include as well?

Oranjestad: missing textures on some vegetation.

Attachments

• system.log
    17.2 KB · Views: 89
Is that with the version I uploaded today? It can't be.
Indeed there were two missing texture files in Oranjestad, but those are included now.

What I forgot earlier... Open PROGRAM\Storyline\LaCroix.c and remove this line:
Code:
  AddStorylineVar(n, "BART_PUZZLES", "1");     // PB: Used for special storyline functions
That would be related as well. :facepalm

Do you have any error logs for that? Or system.log ?

It seems you forgot to delete that line because I started a new game (Seahawk) and have no icons for random items, but chests work normally. I looked and that line is in ALL storylines.

Ya, new game required.

Last edited:
Is that with the version I uploaded today? It can't be.
Indeed there were two missing texture files in Oranjestad, but those are included now.
Yes it is the new version. I started up a new games, still missing texture.I play the buccaneer storyline.

Attachments

• compile.log
    2.3 KB · Views: 53
  • system.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 70
I finally made it to Orangestad and the textures are still missing. Sooo...I DLed the fix from a few pages back and added the textures from it and all is well again.
Zipped them up and here they are. They go in POTC-->resource-->textures.

Noticed the smaller human sized doors too.

Attachments

• Textures.7z
    37.3 KB · Views: 64
sorry if im being stupid but where is the download link if i go back to page one im just downloading what i all ready have.

It looks the same but the link in the 1st line of the first post is the new one. In the first menu screen my game is now dated 12 Oct. 2014.

The link never did change on an update. Surely you know that by now!

Looks like I'll have to make another update soon.
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

I finally made it to Orangestad and the textures are still missing. Sooo...I DLed the fix from a few pages back and added the textures from it and all is well again.
Zipped them up and here they are. They go in POTC-->resource-->textures.

Noticed the smaller human sized doors too.
Jack Rackham fixed many things in Oranjestad but they will be included in the next update seeing he finished the work yesterday afternoon.

Just wondering if there is any way to bring the old Tortuga fountain back in another location? I always liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back