• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Simplified Code for Build 14 Beta 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you disable the Auto Skill System, then you do get the Custom option.
This was the simplest solution to that not-working feature as it is quite a complicated one. :facepalm

You should install the update first and edit InternalSettings.h later. Otherwise your settings will be overwritten once you install.
Work-around for that: Make a copy of your InternalSettings.h before installing, then you can put your preferred settings back afterwards.

its my normal fresh game install routine ive actually started nameing my PoTC game folders by date so i can tell which one is which as i have quite a few now , so the last Internallsettings.h is compatible with this release ? would have saved me 10 mins but its all done now.

edit: keeping in mind that i have 5TB of free space at the moment and i allso make a backup of the game folder once i know its working so if it screws up i can put it back to normal.

its my normal fresh game install routine ive actually started nameing my PoTC game folders by date so i can tell which one is which as i have quite a few now , so the last Internallsettings.h is compatible with this release ? would have saved me 10 mins but its all done now.
Probably, but I'm not 100% sure.
Why don't you post your copy and I can do a quick WinMerge on it for you?

Hylie, I'm not proud of those doors at night in Oranjeport. The reason for using randitems(BuildingItems)
were
1) The port model couldn't be opened by the TOOL, and therefore not possible to add things from "meshes"
2) As the TOOL only can turn an item in 45 degrees steps I couldn't get those new items to fit using ordinary "adds"

However I'll try to make a fix for nights (like I have done In Tortuga).
Notice though that it will not cover the cases morning, evening or storm.

Request for All Players

I just spent some time substantially clearing out the Bug Tracker Forum:
http://www.piratesahoy.net/forums/build-mod-bug-tracker.161/
The ones that are still left are the ones that either:
- Are confirmed big problems
and/or
- I will be trying to fix some time soon(ish?)

Everything else has been moved to the Archive Forum: http://www.piratesahoy.net/forums/archive.175/

If there are any of those that still ARE valid issues, please post there to let me know.
And for clarity's sake, I am trying to limit everything to be done to really only the most important things.

That's weirdo_O The goldbug storyline doesn't appear in the new game interface and I checked: the files are in the storyline folder:unsure

Ayup, that is SOP with every new patch. I redo internalsettings.h and defaultcontrols.c every time.

speaking of controls , has anybody ever stumbled on controler support ? ive seen screens in the game with the xbox button prompts from back in the day when its crashed before did they ever actually leave any of that in
?

Bugger , wouldn't surprise me if controller support was in there somewhere seeing as

WTF.jpg

is still in there :nerbz but who knows

I can't say when the Goldbug will be finished. I have lost track if it's 2 or 3 years now
and there are so much interesting things that I want to fix in between.
Now after our downsizing project of VCO locations I'll have a lot to do with my quest
town Charleston in the same way. I'll try to focus on the quest from now on.

By the way, I'll show you today, Pieter, some types of explosion for the fort attack. About Tenochtitlan and inside the building, the Jack's help could be valuable. Just hope, he'll be able to have a bit of time when I work on the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back