• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Simplified Code for Build 14 Beta 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to say no to your interesting quest situations Bartolomeu.
Anyway, I need to finish my Cartagena quest first, so you have at least one month to work on your storyline. If necessary, we even have some types of maze (from the VCO resources) to add inside the building:rolleyes:

In the Sea Hawk storyline when you go to Martinique to get the Oiseau you are met on the dock by Faust Gaskuet. Well, he is there but does not speak. This happened 6 months ago or so and was quickly fixed, but seems to be back.

The make a bug tracker report and we can ask if anyone else can provide one.

excuse me if this has been asked but how would i know how the various officers on my ship would contribute to my overall skills such as Land Owner of basic ship defense?

New version now available
See opening post. Main new stuff are the fixes and improvements mentioned by me on the Bug Tracker over the past few weeks.
Also contains the final improvements to Oranjestad (no more glow-in-the-dark doors) and Tortuga (slightly more colourful plus fixed town capture).

New Features:
. Blade Kit reduces blade break chance by 50% by Pieter Boelen
. Blackbeard wielding the Sword of Triton added to Isla de Muerta by Pieter Boelen, model by Ostrov
. Bow and arrow items added for Quest Indians by Bartolomeu o Portugues and Jack Rackham
. Cursed Maquahuitl item added for quest purposes by Jack Rackham; idea by Bartolomeu o Portugues
. Test code added for quest boulder chase scene by Jack Rackham; idea by Bartolomeu o Portugues

Did you see the video we posted on YouTube, ModDB and Facebook last week?
It works. Though as with all mod added features that aren't technically supported by the game engine,
it required a fair bit of creativity and the solution is interesting to say the least.
Not perfect, but definitely something different that will add further variety to Bartolomeu's story.

I will not be starting the new WIP right away, although I did install it in one install.

I have been searching for Man O Wars to upgrade and there were none. I just managed to get the one at Cozumel and will start on it soon.

Did you see the video we posted on YouTube, ModDB and Facebook last week?
It works. Though as with all mod added features that aren't technically supported by the game engine,
it required a fair bit of creativity and the solution is interesting to say the least.
Not perfect, but definitely something different that will add further variety to Bartolomeu's story.

i have only just gotten back onto facebook in the last week or so , baby steps.

There is also ModDB and YouTube.
Though perhaps I should indeed post such videos on the forum too.

Oh, how I hate having to post the same thing in a gazillion different places!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back