• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Simplified Code for Build 14 Beta 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way does anyone know in which file the capture colonies/ransacking a town is handled? Want to add a message there for the tavern news so you can see your own action in the news :p.

Just so everyone knows, this is what I'll be doing now:

- Currently working on the first version of the next EXE installer.
Will spend some time making sure it installs correctly again and will probably have to recompile again because I can't have done it right on first try. ;)

- If any new stuff is posted before the EXE installer works properly, I'll include that too.

- Will post the EXE in a NEW thread for Build 14 Beta 3.4 Release Candidates.

- Then from there on, we'll have a few more days of internal playtesting and fixing/finishing whatever else crops up.
Any new stuff will be on hold until after the Beta 3.4 public release.

Sounds about right?

By the way does anyone know in which file the capture colonies/ransacking a town is handled? Want to add a message there for the tavern news so you can see your own action in the news :p.
PROGRAM\Towns\Towntable.c and PROGRAM\Dialog_func.c .

Just so everyone knows, this is what I'll be doing now:

- Currently working on the first version of the next EXE installer.
Will spend some time making sure it installs correctly again and will probably have to recompile again because I can't have done it right on first try. ;)

- If any new stuff is posted before the EXE installer works properly, I'll include that too.

- Will post the EXE in a NEW thread for Build 14 Beta 3.4 Release Candidates.

- Then from there on, we'll have a few more days of internal playtesting and fixing/finishing whatever else crops up.
Any new stuff will be on hold until after the Beta 3.4 public release.

Sounds about right?

Sounds right. Posted it here also:
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/build-14-beta-3-progress.20686/page-146#post-498691

I would like to add the possebility to do fetchquests in multiple runs and that will be done tomorrow. But I guess we can do that as a zip for now cause we will have some other bug fixes also later this week I think.
I think the version we have no is very stable already and is way better then the current version.

As long as we are doing code updates, ZIPs are easy. Got a bit too many extra resources over the past few days.
Will probably be even more by the time Bartolomeu is done. Maybe.

I think the version we have no is very stable already and is way better then the current version.
Damn right it is! We should be able to finally have FUN playing this version, rather than being annoyed by everything that isn't right yet.
I reckon we've tackled a LOT of long-standing bugs over the past few weeks, which can't be a bad thing. :wp

Thread locked. Beta 3.3 progress has concluded.

Release Candidate for Beta 3.4 will be posted as soon as my upload has completed and a new thread started for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back