• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Smugglers don't appear at shore

HellSailor

Privateer
Storm Modder
Well... I had a go on my custom storyline. It all worked perfectly except one crucial thing: Smuggling does not work in any of the islands, at least for me. I got the mission on my Diary, after talking to the smuggler on the tavern, but once I go to the beach, there are no smugglers there. :confused:

Did you speak to smuggler twice?
because it took me a while to understand that first time you speak you are asked to go check timings best suitable for meeting up.. then speak to smuggler second time to confirm and you can also see on questbook the double updates.

Usually I speak to them twice at the same moment without speaking a guard about the timetable

Did you speak to smuggler twice?
because it took me a while to understand that first time you speak you are asked to go check timings best suitable for meeting up.. then speak to smuggler second time to confirm and you can also see on questbook the double updates.

Usually I speak to them twice at the same moment without speaking a guard about the timetable

Jesus, My memory is really bad... Yeah, you are right. I didn't remember that... :oops: Problem solved. Thanks @A.H

Back