• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Smugglers life for me

Sean.Flann

Sailor Apprentice
Hi all just a quick question

I have start to become part of the pirate faction and a quest given to me by the pirate lord was called a smugglers life for me. Initially he wanted me to infiltrate the smugglers and find out what I could, so I smuggled some goods, wrote a report, handed it to him and he then says he would like me to investigate further. Ok, so I do 5 more smuggling runs on different island but no report is generated and when talking to the pirate lord there is no mention of the quest or what to do. (the quest is still in the quest log as he wants me to further investigate)

Thanks for your help
Sean

Hi all just a quick question

I have start to become part of the pirate faction and a quest given to me by the pirate lord was called a smugglers life for me. Initially he wanted me to infiltrate the smugglers and find out what I could, so I smuggled some goods, wrote a report, handed it to him and he then says he would like me to investigate further. Ok, so I do 5 more smuggling runs on different island but no report is generated and when talking to the pirate lord there is no mention of the quest or what to do. (the quest is still in the quest log as he wants me to further investigate)

Thanks for your help
Sean
If you keep smuggling you will eventually see an dialog option appearing at the smuggler agent where you can aks for something else ;).
Maybe he already has it. It depens on how much they like you. If you betray them sometimes or get caught they will like you less.
You can also trigger the next part yourself if you think about what smugglers might also like besides contraband. Listen to the rumors by the townfolks if you can't think off something yourself.

@Levis: Should PIRATE "governors" give this quest at all? Why would they NOT like smugglers??? :shock

Back