• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Smuggling. What the hell?

ntnsvcg

Landlubber
I am not quiet sure if this is normal game behavior or something to do with this mod. So, I smuggled in some stuff into Antigua. Things went badly and I basically ran away on a navy sloop. On the way I shot up two sloops chasing me with chains. Well, now every freaking time my ship shows up anywhere near Antigua two sloops are waiting. Is it just those two same sloops that are still pissed? Fort seams to be ignoring ship completely and mother England still loves me. Am I permanently banned from Antigua for getting caught? Because that would be seriously harsh. At least if it was possible to pay someone off, that would make more sense.

If you did not destroy those coast guard ships, it is possible that they persist.
But once you do take care of them, they should not reappear.

Ya it is those same sloops, but they should not shoot at you. They will just follow you around until they get sunk somehow.

The trick is to sail away and then go to the world map and then stop out in international waters, then world map back to that island and they will be gone. I'm not sure if that will work for you now, but it does for me.

Ah good thanks. I was hoping for that. Going to go find a nice Dutch fleet near Antigua. We wouldn't want to upset her Majesty (mother England) :D

Back