• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned Snake in the Grass

Would that not be amazingly annoying?

The monkeys do that, but at least you see them and you have a fighting chance.

I thought it would be a good detail, you know, it could've been achieved by placing a few poison triggers to some jungle parts. All the time would of course be annoying.

Could be linked to certain locators, indeed. So it isn't impossible. Might be more of an idea for quest purposes, though.
In general play, it would be quite annoying to get poisoned when you cannot see why and therefore cannot avoid it.

I have seen a snake model somewhere but it wouldn't move.

Fun though to add the boots you'll need to avoid being bitten by those animals. :cheeky

I only thought of it as just an another reason to make use of antidotes but, yeah, boots would be good. But then it would lead to dressing our characters eventually.
Which gives me an idea about forging your own swords by chosing it part by part. The stats could change by the makers melee stats or simply a reputitoon amongst blacksmiths.

But then it would lead to dressing our characters eventually.
Which gives me an idea about forging your own swords by chosing it part by part. The stats could change by the makers melee stats or simply a reputitoon amongst blacksmiths.
Let's leave that for Hearts of Oak, shall we....? :wp

Back