• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some Help plz

sostrym

Landlubber
Hey guys i m a bit new to the game and i can t seem to b able to locate the smuggler in Curacao and Nevis... Could someone point their location for me plz?? Great forum btw! yohoho :D

Hey guys i m a bit new to the game and i can t seem to b able to locate the smuggler in Curacao and Nevis... Could someone point their location for me plz?? Great forum btw! yohoho :D

The smuggler you talk to should be in the tavern - remember to check upstairs. If he is not there spend a night in a room and see if he appears. - I can't remember if the Pirate/ Smuggler settlements have them - but in the normal towns they should be there. :yes

There are sometimes bugs and the smugglers on the beach do not always appear.

:drunk

I have just checked and there are no smugglers in the Taverns on Curacao ( Williemstad & jungle village ) or Nevis ( Charlestown & Pirate Settlement )

:shrug

man thnx for confirming that i was going nuts... is that supposed to be like that ? and does anyone know of a way to smuggle goods on those isles? Btw mate when I smuggle 2 different types of goods while the smuggler anounces the amounts correctly he only pays for the seccond type of goods, therefore his sum is wrong... check that as well :)

I have checked the other islands:

As well as Curacao & Nevis above - there is no smuggler in the Tavern on Guadeloupe (Pointe a Pitre )

Also none on Eleuthera ( Governor Harbour & Alice Town ) -- since there are no beaches on Eleuthera to land smuggled goods this makes sense -- so beach needs to be made or Contraband removed fron Colonies screen.

No Smuggler in tavern on Tortuga - but again no beach to smuggle to - so Contraband needs to be removed fron Colonies screen.

:cheers

Tortuga is part of Hispaniola, so we can't remove the contraband from that island without removing it from Hispaniola as well. :facepalm

love ya guys i would have looked and looked for the damn smuggler... :) Any chance to check the amounts u get when smuggling items from multiple ships? Would love to know if that s a personal or another global bug

love ya guys i would have looked and looked for the damn smuggler...
smile.gif
Any chance to check the amounts u get when smuggling items from multiple ships? Would love to know if that s a personal or another global bug

I checked the amounts paid by the smugglers ( only used 1 ship ) and they are correct.

If you have 3 items 10 wine - 10 sugar - 10 linen

Smugglers pay
wine = 20
Sugar = 5
linen= 25

Smuggler on beach will say :-

Ist item Wine 10 at 20 Total due 200

2nd Item Sugar 10 at 5 Total due 250 ( 200 + 50 )

3rd Item Linen 10 at 25 Total due 500 ( 200 + 50 +250 )

Did not check if player has more than 1 ship.

love ya guys i would have looked and looked for the damn smuggler... :) Any chance to check the amounts u get when smuggling items from multiple ships? Would love to know if that s a personal or another global bug

I have tried to get the smugglers to pay the wrong amounts when I smuggle more than one type of good on more than one ship - so far they have all paid me the correct amount for the correct total quantity of goods - so I have been unable to replicate this bug. :(

Back