• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved some question form a newbie !

unfortunately i can't find .log file relate to crew

and here's the zip save file !

Attachments

• -=Michael=- Bonaire. Bonaire shore.zip
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 204
BuildingSet stuff. Ask the shack on the beach in Speightstown about them.

So can i make profit off of BuildingSet farm ?
i tried to take 100+tobaco from a farm i build but it does not show up in my cargo hold,or because i have too little space left ?
i remember i have like 200 free space in my ship !

You should be able to make profit from it, yes.
Mainly when you're the one who built it though.
It should work, but I haven't used it in forever.

so i got a few more question:
1) i once found 300000 on a tavern bed room chest,is that have something to do with my luck ?
2) do you guys have guide for how to sail with realistic mode on? the wind always slow me down when i'm in combat with other ship !
3) is there anyway to make my crew have better sword ? i always see the military have some really strong sword but not my crew !

1: That is odd. Tavern bedroom chests should be the same as any other, which means I usually find items in there - mostly medical stuff, occasionally something else. I've never found money in a chest.
2: Don't try to sail directly into the wind. Depending on what type of ship you have (and whether you've fitted the "Stay Sails" upgrade) you may be able to sail at an angle into the wind, e.g. if the wind is blowing from S then you may be able to sail SE or SW, but not even a ship with pure fore/aft sails can sail S, straight into the wind. Instead, you have to tack. Try to furl your sails so that you have none set as you pass through S, then set them again as you swing round to SW or SE. (Watch the other ships, you may see them doing the same thing.)
3: Get better swords and put them in your weapons locker, which you'll find by going from port to your ship deck, then to your cabin. Your boarders will take whatever weapons you put in the weapons locker, starting with the best, and any crew who survive the battle will put them back. You can also put armour in the weapons locker and the crew will use that, too.

thanks for the reply !
oh one more question before i forget,where are the ammo bag and gunpowder barrel selling location,i only found one so far and i want to buy more for my officer ?

and sometime i cannot talk to the smuggler even though i have the contraband,must be a bug !

Last edited:
Back