• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Some questions

But there's one more thing.When I start the story that can be customized,I wanted to choose HMS Endeavour .But I can't find it in choosing the ships.Perhaps you can explain this.

You have some limited choice of starting ship but, since you're starting out, you won't get anything particularly good. You certainly won't get HMS Endeavour as seen in the film! That was a man'o'war and you'll get something like it near the end of the main quest in "Tales of a Sea Hawk", otherwise you'll probably have to capture one because they aren't on sale to privateers.

But it should not be hard to get hold of an English Bark fairly quickly, which is probably fairly similar to the real HMS Endeavour commanded by Captain Cook. :napoleon

If ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on, you can select all period-appropriate ships.
But you still won't be able to select a Steam Frigate in Early Explorers.... :wp

Depends on the time period of the storyline. In Early Explorers you can't.
However, that is fully intentional because there were no steamships in the year 1500.

Back